You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Question for SPT from GrimmDark

edited September 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
First: 3/12/2010
Last: 8/9/2011
Hi Tikay,

I have just found out that I have the weekend off and would love to play in the SPT Final at Nottingham. Last night their was 277 of 290 places filled. Now the tournement has left the tournement section as per your guideline post. I appreciate it is very late, but is their any way that I can still buy in direct for £220.00?

Kind regards,

Grimm

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited September 2011
    If the remaining seats do not go in tonight's satellite then the lobby will re-open for direct entry tomorrow

If not, your best bet is in person is

a) Friday's live satellite at the club

or b) at the club on Saturday, to either buy a remaining seat or be on the alternates list
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Question for SPT from GrimmDark:
    If the remaining seats do not go in tonight's satellite then the lobby will re-open for direct entry tomorrow If not, your best bet is in person is a) Friday's live satellite at the club or b) at the club on Saturday, to either buy a remaining seat or be on the alternates list
    Posted by SPT

Many thanks,

Grimm

• edited September 2011
    If the remaining seats do not go in tonight's satellite then the lobby will re-open for direct entry tomorrow If not, your best bet is in person is a) Friday's live satellite at the club or b) at the club on Saturday, to either buy a remaining seat or be on the alternates list
    Posted by SPT
    With a few minutes to go it looks like 5 or 6 places may still be available for a direct buy in. Should this be correct, what time tomorrow will the tournement return to the lobby?

Regards,

Grimm
  • SPTSPT
    edited September 2011
    9.30am I think

this is according to a stickied post at the top of general poker chat

good luck
  • edited September 2011
    9.30am I think this is according to a stickied post at the top of general poker chat good luck
    Posted by SPT

Many thanks for your swift reply.

Regards,

Grim
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Question for SPT from GrimmDark : With a few minutes to go it looks like 5 or 6 places may still be available for a direct buy in. Should this be correct, what time tomorrow will the tournement return to the lobby? Regards, Grimm
    Posted by GrimmDark
    Last night I played in the SPT Semi Final and 31 players took part, although the maximum that could have entered was 90, which would have given 9 places into the live final at Nottingham. I logged on this morning  to direct buy in and found that the tournement on line is now full! How did did the last 6 places get filled?

Above it was suggested that it might be possible to buy in at 09:30 this morning when the remaining seats were again available in the lobby. This seems not to be the case. Can you explain please?

Kind regards,

Grim
  • SPTSPT
    edited September 2011
    I gather that the lobby has not been re-opened

the few remaining seats will go on sale at DTD. When I know when I will post on the thread
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Question for SPT from GrimmDark : Last night I played in the SPT Semi Final and 31 players took part, although the maximum that could have entered was 90, which would have given 9 places into the live final at Nottingham. I logged on this morning  to direct buy in and found that the tournement on line is now full! How did did the last 6 places get filled? Above it was suggested that it might be possible to buy in at 09:30 this morning when the remaining seats were again available in the lobby. This seems not to be the case. Can you explain please? Kind regards, Grim
    Posted by GrimmDark
    Hi Grimmy,

DTD needed the names from us this morning to pre-enter everyone, so the route via Sky Poker has now CLOSED.

A few seats ARE still available via DTD, contact them direct, please. There is also a Live Super-Sat @ DTD tonight with 10 seats Guaranteeed, but if it makes more seats, those will be guaranteed, so if it makes, say, 20 Seats, they will be honoured.

Alternates WILL be available for the first 3 or 4 Levels tomorrow, too.

It's regrettable that we casn't offer unlimited seats, but the Lobby has been open for qualification or direct buy in for 6 or 7 weeks, I believe.

This morning I awoke to SEVENTEEN Facebook Messages & PM's asking if I can find people a seat!

See you @ DTD Grimmy, I hope, & I'm pretty sure that if you are resourceful you will get a Seat.
  • SPTSPT
    edited September 2011
    A few seats are going for sale in the DTD shop today,later this morning.

go to the DTD website and you'll see the facility to buy in direct

Once those have gone, any spare (from withdrawals etc) will be on sale over the counter at DTD only, starting tonight
  • edited September 2011
    A few seats are going for sale in the DTD shop today,later this morning. go to the DTD website and you'll see the facility to buy in direct Once those have gone, any spare (from withdrawals etc) will be on sale over the counter at DTD only, starting tonight
    Posted by SPT
     out of interest I have a seat are we allowed to sell it? as Im not sure I can make it.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Question for SPT from GrimmDark : Hi Grimmy, DTD needed the names from us this morning to pre-enter everyone, so the route via Sky Poker has now CLOSED. A few seats ARE still available via DTD, contact them direct, please. There is also a Live Super-Sat @ DTD tonight with 10 seats Guaranteeed, but if it makes more seats, those will be guaranteed, so if it makes, say, 20 Seats, they will be honoured. Alternates WILL be available for the first 3 or 4 Levels tomorrow, too. It's regrettable that we casn't offer unlimited seats, but the Lobby has been open for qualification or direct buy in for 6 or 7 weeks, I believe. This morning I awoke to SEVENTEEN Facebook Messages & PM's asking if I can find people a seat! See you @ DTD Grimmy, I hope, & I'm pretty sure that if you are resourceful you will get a Seat.
    Posted by Tikay10

Thank you Tikay.
    I tried my very best to get a seat. Joined DTD online and could not get a direct buy in no matter how resourceful I tried to be. Had to wait until DTD opened at 19:00 to telephone to see if I could speak to someone about entering, but alas was told the tournement was full. I then asked if their was an alternate list that I might be added too, but was told no alternates would be allowed... oh well their will be next year.
    Regards,
    Grimm 

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Question for SPT from GrimmDark :  out of interest I have a seat are we allowed to sell it? as Im not sure I can make it.
    Posted by JONONZIE

I would happily purchase your seat... but do not know if the facility exists?
    Grimmdark