You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

free play

edited September 2011 in Community Suggestions
I dont know if i'm being stupid but when i try to play in free play it says i have insufficient funds go to the cashier The thing is i do have money in my account and it says free play, dont get it.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    It depends on the table you are trying to join.If you try a table where blinds are 100 chips big blind(bb) and 50 small blind(sb) the minimum buy-in is 10 bb's 1000 chips.Try sitting at a table where the blinds are 1 and 0.5 and see if it lets you on.Make sure also that you have selected freeplay on the right hand side of the choices in the filter of the cash section.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: free play:
    It depends on the table you are trying to join.If you try a table where blinds are 100 chips big blind(bb) and 50 small blind(sb) the minimum buy-in is 10 bb's 1000 chips.Try sitting at a table where the blinds are 1 and 0.5 and see if it lets you on.Make sure also that you have selected freeplay on the right hand side of the choices in the filter of the cash section.
    Posted by belsibub
    Thankyou very much for that, i did what you said and it worked.Feel just a little bit stupid lol but nice one ty.