You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Big Brother

edited September 2011 in Betting Chat
I don't usually watch this rubbish but seeing as my wife's cousin is in the house this year I'll be watching it whether I like it or not!

Mark Henderson is already the bookies favourite @ 4/1 so I'll be having a few quid on him to win it. At least if he does take it down I can get some moniez out of watching this cr@p for the next two months :-)

Comments

• edited September 2011
    JAY AT 7/1 IS MASSIVE PRICE, USUALLY GOOD AT PREDICTING WINNERS OF BIG BROTHER SO MY NAP IS HIM
  • edited September 2011
    Is this another one _ I thought jedwrad were in it but cant se ethem in the betting?
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Big Brother:
    Is this another one _ I thought jedwrad were in it but cant se ethem in the betting?
    Posted by MP33
    nah they come 3rd in the celeb version
  • edited September 2011
    Loving this selection of players, on the whole.....

I wish Pamela Anderson wud do 1 tho, it's hard enough becoming farmiliar with 14 people at once without her taking up all the coverage.

Heaven is doing my barrrrrrsteward head in already.

Mark is very funny, but I can't help feeling he's putting it on abit, he wont be able to keep that up for 10 weeks, he'll get found out.

Plenty of fit birds, obv, prob Rebeckah is the most likely winner from them, but she's got off to a bad start. 

I agree with the rocks, that Jay is looking most likely atm, but he's come in from 8/1 to 4/1 fave over the weekend, and loads can happen over 10 weeks, with new housemates etc. So he's too short to back this early.

Btw going into the celeb final, Jedward were 1/6, Kerry Katona was 11/8, and Paddy was 6/1.

They finished 3,2,1 respectively, so the bookies CAN get these kinda things very wrong !!!!!

Anyway I don't even watch it, it's a loada sh  it!