You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    if you can send me a form please i will gladly fill it in tanks
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!:
    if you can send me a form please i will gladly fill it in tanks
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Hi Flash.
    Please see my reply to your post in the TPT Thread.

Thanks
    Pokertrev.
  • edited October 2011
    Hi Flashjonny!!  The application is below just fill it in then post it back on this thread or Hitsquad Hotnews :))

1,  Name...............

2,  SEX M/F...............[optional]

3,  SANE/INSANE..........

4,  Football Team........

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....

6,  Special Powers....
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....
  • edited October 2011

1,  Name...............Ryan Goodman

2,  SEX M/F.............M

3,  SANE/INSANE..........Mental

4,  Football Team........Liverpool

5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....Bud wise eerrr

6,  Special Powers....Hollow legs - I can drink alcahol till the cows                  come home & not get drunk.
         [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad]

7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....The next England manager

8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....Hell No !! Im the only person on the planet                   who hates cheese.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!!:
    HITSQUAD APPLICATION FORM!!!! 1,  Name...............Ryan Goodman 2,  SEX M/F.............M 3,  SANE/INSANE..........Mental 4,  Football Team........Liverpool 5,  Fav Drink, [or not].....Bud wise eerrr 6,  Special Powers....Hollow legs - I can drink alcahol till the cows                  come home & not get drunk.      [like the X-Men, what could you add to The HitSquad] 7,   If you were not a member of the Famous HitSquad what would        you rather be?.....The next England manager 8,   Would you eat Chips, Cheese & Gravy for breakfast after a long       day/nite drinking & pokering?.....Hell No !! Im the only person on the planet                   who hates cheese.
    Posted by goodylad21
    Hi Ryan!!

Application approved!!

Welcome to The Squad!!!