You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

blinds nl50

edited September 2011 in The Poker Clinic
i know what im thinking here but would like thoughts on how this hand played and what you think his range is,
he seems a solid reg plays a few tables but no history or info really, hadnt been on table that long and had given him a walk a couple of times
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
N1CK Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £66.96
reg
Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £52.42
poooop Sit out        
  Your hole cards

corbett04 Fold        
jackl Fold        
keeny Fold        
N1CK Raise   £1.75 £2.50 £65.21
reg
Call   £1.50 £4.00 £50.92
Flop

• J
  • Q

N1CK Bet   £3.00 £7.00 £62.21
reg
Call   £3.00 £10.00 £47.92
Turn

N1CK Bet   £5.00 £15.00 £57.21
reg
Raise   £15.00 £30.00 £32.92

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Welcome back.

Only thing I'm concerned with here is once calling bet on turn, how much are we paying on a brick river, if we have in fact gone behind.

Least he should have is top two or priced in clubs from BB.  I'm not a big fan of raising turn here with pair and A/Kc club draw, but people do love to.  Dynamic dependant.

Dont love it but am flatting to see if we can fill or opponenct checks behind river on a brick.  Prob fold to his river pot sized jam though, maybe.  Given pot in relation to his stack, him raise bluffing turn or raising weak doesnt sit right to me.  I'm not 3 betting turn without solid reads.

Saying you've walked him gives reasonable insight into his potential (hopeful?) range.