You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dodgy RNG now spreading to other sky products

edited September 2011 in Area 51
I put a double on chelsea to win 2-0 tonight, and they scored their second goal in the 3rd minute of extra time, wiiiiii, all i needed was Arsenal to win 1-0. They were leading 1-0 with 2 minutes to go - then they concede an equaliser! elation to despair in 1 minute, where else could that happen away from the bedroom lol. Oh well always tomorrows footy, but seriously someone needs to contact the alderney gaming commission to report these dodgy scorelines!

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Dodgy RNG now spreading to other sky products:
    I put a double on chelsea to win 2-0 tonight, and they scored their second goal in the 3rd minute of extra time, wiiiiii, all i needed was Arsenal to win 1-0. They were leading 1-0 with 2 minutes to go - then they concede an equaliser! elation to despair in 1 minute, where else could that happen away from the bedroom lol. Oh well always tomorrows footy, but seriously someone needs to contact the alderney gaming commission to report these dodgy scorelines!
    Posted by loonytoons
    That amused me :-)