You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cashing money

edited September 2011 in Area 51
y is that when ever you withdraw funds after u win , u always lose up to that amount before u win anything else all they seem to do on here is let team sky win or their favourite players who are always ringing in the show or on the forums its totally fixed but proving it is a diferent matter so any info will be welcome to go with what we have already. According to solicitor we have a half decent case. thanks

Comments

• edited September 2011
    soz but i nearly fell off me chair
  • edited September 2011

Does your solicitor charge alot???

• edited September 2011
    Aces no good.. i can only agree with you. :)

Don't expect any replies you actually want, because you'l get the opposite .. you see, most the people on this forum don't actually understand what section of the site they are in.

So instead of talking through things and explaining and proving how sky isn't fixed ( which is the same to more difficult than proving it is fixed) they will instead call you an idiot.

Just wait for it.. 
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to cashing money:
    y is that when ever you withdraw funds after u win , u always lose up to that amount before u win anything else all they seem to do on here is let team sky win or their favourite players who are always ringing in the show or on the forums its totally fixed but proving it is a diferent matter so any info will be welcome to go with what we have already. According to solicitor we have a half decent case. thanks
    Posted by AcesNoGood
    Without any proof or, as it would be a civil matter, the balance of probability lending itself to your case? I think you have to ask whether s/he's a half decent brief. Not one of the duty chimps you got chatting to in a cell one night?
  • edited September 2011
    good luck going to court with little or no evidence. i can see it now:         judge" what evidence do you have in making these slanderous remarks against sky poker"                                                                       acesnogood "well the sky poker team players keep winning my money"                                                                                                      judge "how do you become a sky player"                                              acesnogood " well you have to be one of the very best at there particular field of poker"                                                                     judge "so you are being beaten by better players"                             acesnogood "yes your honour"                                                            judge "next case please!!!"
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: cashing money:
    good luck going to court with little or no evidence. i can see it now:         judge" what evidence do you have in making these slanderous remarks against sky poker"                                                                       acesnogood "well the sky poker team players keep winning my money"                                                                                                      judge "how do you become a sky player"                                              acesnogood " well you have to be one of the very best at there particular field of poker"                                                                     judge "so you are being beaten by better players"                             acesnogood "yes your honour"                                                            judge "next case please!!!"
    Posted by pod1

LOL
  • edited September 2011
    sometimes a light hearted approach is the better angle!

• edited September 2011
    Posted by AcesNoGood
    i dont think its a solicitor you need to see,its a therapist.

please, please,please stop playing poker or you will really make yourself ill.

gl,dave
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: cashing money:
    Aces no good.. i can only agree with you. :) Don't expect any replies you actually want, because you'l get the opposite .. you see, most the people on this forum don't actually understand what section of the site they are in. So instead of talking through things and explaining and proving how sky isn't fixed ( which is the same to more difficult than proving it is fixed) they will instead call you an idiot. Just wait for it.. 
    Posted by avfcalex
    after doctoring hands to try and prove your ridiculous theories you p.o.v.
    no longer counts imo!
  • edited September 2011
    I've cashed out modest amounts on 20 seperate occasions since I last deposited.

I'm not on team sky.

Back to the drawing board.
  • edited September 2011
    but you should be :-)
  • edited September 2011
    You are so so Lucky to be able to Cash money out!    I never have any to take out.  One Way Only  ----------> sky poker? 
  • edited September 2011
    The cash-out-curse is nonsense.

I withdraw my winnings on every occassion from every site I play.

I'm not in TSP.

I win more when I keep my site BR lean.

........ I can't agree with what you say.
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by AcesNoGood
    i cashed out last night and.................
    RAN LIKE A GOOD UN in the bounty hunter tournement straight after and im not in the sky poker team niether and my mrs always posts conspiracy theory's in here too so you would think they would have a double doom cash out button for me lol.

i thought the mrs was potty but to mention solicitors is mental mate

p.s. she will probs be along later to back u up nahhh actualy even she's not that mad.
    love you sweetie if u do happen to read this (cowering in the corner for the rest of the night)