You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!!

edited September 2011 in The Shed

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!!:
    That is all.
    Posted by richtea

My nomination for post of the year!!!!

now THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!...

• edited September 2011

Nice work guys! Shame Northants wont be able to challenge you next year as we missed promotion by 1 point :(

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!!:
    Nice work guys! Shame Northants wont be able to challenge you next year as we missed promotion by 1 point :(
    Posted by splashies

Kind of feel sorry for you guys at Northants because your season was going quite well until you played Lancashire at Wantage Road in the T20 and Junaid Khan bowled one of the finest "death" overs in this history of T20 but I hope you enjoy beating Yorkshire next season!......

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!! : Kind of feel sorry for you guys at Northants because your season was going quite well until you played Lancashire at Wantage Road in the T20 and Junaid Khan bowled one of the finest "death" overs in this history of T20 but I hope you enjoy beating Yorkshire next season!......
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    That's a given!

We would have come straight back down anyway, so probs for the best!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!! : Kind of feel sorry for you guys at Northants because your season was going quite well until you played Lancashire at Wantage Road in the T20 and Junaid Khan bowled one of the finest "death" overs in this history of T20 but I hope you enjoy beating Yorkshire next season!......
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You just couldn't resist, cud ya !!!!
  • edited September 2011
    Can we delete this thread please mods and ban anybody from Lancashire.

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!! : You just couldn't resist, cud ya !!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Personally I'm disappointed Yorkshire went down, the Roses match at Liverpool this season was an absolute belter and it's a shame there won't be one next year, I'm sure the players and fans feel the same.

I'm still absolutely buzzing about what happened on Thursday, just more sober than when I started this thread...
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!! : You just couldn't resist, cud ya !!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

You've got to let me enjoy this moment because both scenarios at the start the season, I never ever thought would happen!.

Like I've said to you before on Twitter, I honestly do believe Yorkshire will find it incredibly tough to win promotion next year especially with the strong rumour i've heard that there is going to be a massive clear out of players and also Boyks will become President Geoffrey Boycott from next season which is bound to mean at least 1 AGM a week throughout next season!. :))

I'll admit I am going to miss the Roses Matches because they have been some absolute belters but my prediction for next season, I certainly do think Yorkshire will be there or there abouts but it certainly could go down to the last week of the season!

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Lancashire la la la, Lancashire la la la!!!!!!! : You've got to let me enjoy this moment because both scenarios at the start the season, I never ever thought would happen!. Like I've said to you before on Twitter, I honestly do believe Yorkshire will find it incredibly tough to win promotion next year especially with the strong rumour i've heard that there is going to be a massive clear out of players and also Boyks will become President Geoffrey Boycott from next season which is bound to mean at least 1 AGM a week throughout next season!. :)) I'll admit I am going to miss the Roses Matches because they have been some absolute belters but my prediction for next season, I certainly do think Yorkshire will be there or there abouts but it certainly could go down to the last week of the season!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    Well I hope to God that's Mcgrath, Brophy, Wainwright, Pyrah, Pattinson, Blain....

And not Ballance, Bairstow, Root, Ashraf, Lyth, Rafiq.