You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TABLE SIZES

edited September 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Ok i'm new to Sky and want to mt cash. The tables don't ping up when action dictates so i have got a grid of 4 miniview tables running simultaneously. This is pretty mad and limited. Surely i'm doing something wrong ? this cant be as good as it gets with these time limits ? I hate mini anyway cos i'm in my seventies. How do you plot your tables on the screen ? Say i want to play 4 for now but later 6. How do you go about it ? I can only fit 4 minis on my monitor. This is so wrong. Sky must lose £kkk cos of software tard factor.
Someone tell me i'm being a ditz and i can enlarge the tables and make a lovely 8 grid that allows me to click on any particular one at any given time ?   :/

Comments

• edited September 2011
    i can tile 12 on a 26" monitor just whatever you do dont press the 'tile all open windows' button when playing 6+ tables.

your tables then rearrange to form a nice circle around the middle of your monitor
  • edited September 2011
    i have asked this question twice and had no tec response .i to get 4 tables just about on my monitor after that i get 1 more plonked over all of them.please could someone run through step by step (for idiots and old people )how to get more on the screen. kind regards phil
  • edited September 2011
    I can fit 6 tables on mini view on a pretty small laptop screen (2 rows of 3 tables). There's a minimum of overlap when you do this, it should only overlap the tops/bottoms of the windows, but none of the betting buttons/cards anything like that will be hidden.

High resolution also helps.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: TABLE SIZES:
    i have asked this question twice and had no tec response .i to get 4 tables just about on my monitor after that i get 1 more plonked over all of them.please could someone run through step by step (for idiots and old people )how to get more on the screen. kind regards phil
    Posted by pod1
    I am not conditioned to view multiple tables simultaneously. I find it distracting because my mind is too absorbent.
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by pod1
    OK man so that's it ? Get used to multiple data overload ? My god they could increase their profits by loads.
    The weird thing about Sky poker is they think that it's a social club but they want the money too.
    They can have both
    Community usp by people that have never played online before.
    I could make myself do it but i'm too old and others servers may provide.
    Why don't they sack Carlo Citrone and let us make the tables any size we want ?
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to TABLE SIZES:
    I hate mini anyway cos i'm in my seventies. 
    Posted by BLACK_MASS

LOL 

theres 2 main reasons why i dont play at sky is 1 i hate mini view (standard table is huge)

(2nd reason is daytime traffic is poor, and tourneys dont start til 8pm), but if they sorted the tables out i would defo spend a lot of my time playing at sky..

• edited September 2011
  • edited September 2011
    i can tile 12 on a 26" monitor just whatever you do dont press the 'tile all open windows' button when playing 6+ tables. your tables then rearrange to form a nice circle around the middle of your monitor
    Posted by LOL_RAISE

may i ask what resolution ur sporting?

...take a screenshot ;-)
  • edited September 2011
    cant use miniview, too hard to follow whats going on out the corner of your eye. i usually have 6 tables on each screen( http://i.imgur.com/DeWgk.jpg ) Why dont your tables pop to the front? Mine do although its not reliable enough to stack them.
  • edited September 2011
    I cant get any more on my lappy than 4 in mini view , hate mini view and so wish they could resize the standard view alot smaller than it is , oh and for the record im neither old or stupid but i am blonde ;))
  • edited September 2011
    Very nice setup Offshoot? Is that an Ipad I see charging as well?
  • edited September 2011
    OMG offshoot i am sooooooooooooooo jealous , vvn indeed
  • edited September 2011
    "Auto focus my tables" is the option you need to get tables to stack properly. I've been playing 10 tables at once to grind my way through NL4 so I have to stack them. Don't find it a problem. I used to play on stars and found it much better that you could re-size the tables and change the background colour for cash and tournement tables.
  • edited September 2011
    i find standard view infinitely more tilting that miniview, altho i guess offshoot can gain a big edge as he can use the hot-o-meter whereas i cant in tile.

get screenshot later if i remember
  • edited September 2011
    That 'auto-focus my tables', I've never used it, does it mean that the table where the action is currently on you will become the active window (come to the top). Sounds very handy if that's the case, if so, how does it cope when the action is on you at 3 different tables??
  • edited September 2011
    cant use miniview, too hard to follow whats going on out the corner of your eye. i usually have 6 tables on each screen( http://i.imgur.com/DeWgk.jpg ) Why dont your tables pop to the front? Mine do although its not reliable enough to stack them.
    Posted by offshoot

Baller!
  • edited September 2011
    That 'auto-focus my tables', I've never used it, does it mean that the table where the action is currently on you will become the active window (come to the top). Sounds very handy if that's the case, if so, how does it cope when the action is on you at 3 different tables??
    Posted by Lambert180

They come up in the order that your action was. You have to be quick to avoid being timed out (I've accidently folded aces pre-flop by not being quick enough - I would have flopped a set too) So multi-tabling often looks pretty mental. But you should be doing lots of pre-flop folding anyway.