You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

thank you

edited September 2011 in The Shed
to logdon and 67bhoys,paige would like to say a big thank you, for your understanding at a very sad time she is going through.even though the rescue dog we took on did bite her twice and had to go back she tried so hard with him to make him understand she would never hurt him.she has now left sky poker, she is not coping with out our roddy,67 bhoys she does no how you must feel with out your cat xxx. she  still wakes in a morning and  says hi roddy, even his bed is still in our bedroom. so once again a big thank you see you love paige xxx

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to thank you:
    to logdon and 67bhoys,paige would like to say a big thank you, for your understanding at a very sad time she is going through.even though the rescue dog we took on did bite her twice and had to go back she tried so hard with him to make him understand she would never hurt him.she has now left sky poker, she is not coping with out our roddy,67 bhoys she does no how you must feel with out your cat xxx. she  still wakes in a morning and  says hi roddy, even his bed is still in our bedroom. so once again a big thank you see you love paige xxx
    Posted by hunter1967
    Hi  Trish sweetie Pie  We all know how hard it is to lose a loved one and our Pets are loved one's.  Take all the time you need to grieve over your lovely dog Roddy.  Time is the healer that you need right now as there is no medicine or quick cure for you and this pain,  but please do think about another pet to help you over this terrible loss. Go with Hubby to "Pets are us" and even if you don't buy anything,  just be with the pet animals and enjoy their company for a short while.  If you do that a few times,  over the weeks you will find it helps.  You know I will soon be in your shoe's and have that horrible decision to make, it wont be easy and I will cry but I know I need to be strong and move on with life.  My Neighbour a few doors away lost his dog some time ago and was very upset, he just mopped about and looked so miserable, we talked him into buying another dog and what a transformation. They do lift your spirits and give you new energy and purpose.  Please think about a new puppy when you feel you are ready to give another Pet a chance to brighten up your life. I have the Birds in my garden to look at and care for and get great enjoyment and pleasure from watching their every day habits while visiting my feeders.  I will watch to see if any new species arrive and note them down for Colin the Twitcher. Have you given any more thought to a Hamster or Gerbil.  Dogs are unique as a domestic pet and nothing can really take their place other than another dog.  Please please think about it.     Hugs xxxx from me   Annie x