You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY

124»

Comments

• edited October 2009

dnt like the changes to the games page, where i hv to go right to the bottom of the page to look 4 a game,put them bk how they was, was better when they was at the top of the page,

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    dnt like the changes to the games page, where i hv to go right to the bottom of the page to look 4 a game,put them bk how they was, was better when they was at the top of the page,
    Posted by SHEWAZ
    You can change the order of the games by clicking on the column headers.
    If you click on "Status" it will reverse the order of the games and probably show you the games in the order that you want.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY POKER CHANGES - LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK FOR FREEROLL ENTRY:
    Hi Everyone, as you may be aware the site went down this morning so that we could give you all a brand spanking new poker release. as promised we will now give you all the details of the release and exactly what new toys you'll have to play with. the poker team have been busy so we've had to group the changes into 3 categories Table changes Gameplay changes and... Lobby changes to add a bit of spice every player who leaves some feedback (good, bad, or indifferent) will receive free entry into the 'feedback £200 freeroll' (Sunday 6pm). the threads linked to below will all close at 5pm on Friday so make sure you get in quick! see all the table changes here see all the gameplay changes here see all the lobby changes here
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I think it looks better,thaks to all at sky who have made the changes for the customers.
  • edited October 2009
    keep up the good work, nice
  • edited October 2009
    Changes don't go far enough.
  • edited October 2009
    Thanks for all your feedback guys.

It's great to hear what you think about the changes and what further improvements we need to make. I can assure you that there are loads more improvements in the pipeline - with your feedback and comments driving the changes.

Cheers,
    Steve