You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS

Comments

• edited July 2009
    10 seater sit n go lad at 7.oclock 1st come 1st served this 1 is a special u will c y after, ive managed 2 pull a few strings
  • edited July 2009
    I'll try and make it for my inaugrual Mickjenn1FanClub S'N'G tonight :)
  • edited July 2009
    nah ur ok it will b full same as lastnite
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS:
    Posted by mickjenn1
    LOL
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS:
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Lol, guess you don't want a donk like me in your game then! Since you did say it was "1st come 1st served"....
  • edited July 2009
    nah ur 2 cheeky for my forum, 
  • edited July 2009
    On the way back from swansea we set off at dawn,just before we reached Cardiff i noticed tenofspades in his car 2 hundred yards ahead .....i watched him pull over in a layby and jump the fence .... i thought to myself he needs some assistance , so we pulled over behind his car ...... i peered over the fence ...and  i swiftly grabbed my camera from my glovebox and hurdled the fence ..... and like a SAS field operative i swiftly hid from tree to bush to thicket ..... anyway before tenofspades had a chance to do up his fly i snapped this picture !!!!!!

hurry up sky get this pic posted !!!!!

sky cant put pic on they have bad issues..........heres the url ive uploaded it elsewher .....http://www.phoenixcsc.com/image/BigEckShaggingSheep.jpg
  • edited July 2009
    lads the game ive put on is at 7 o clock its under mtt not sit n go, be quick 2 register, ive emailed them askin for more than 10 players as it is 5k startin stack and 12 min blinds
  • edited July 2009
    ive booked but may not make it so ill cancel last min if need b ...how u wangle that mr famous
  • edited July 2009
    right its all sorted now more than 10 can play may the best man WIN....................... some serious braggin rights if i win my own tourny lads so dont let it happen, oh by the way whos gonna stop me
  • edited July 2009
    its not wat u no m8 its who u no.......... u should no that, am also playin wiv a 25quid bounty on my bonse tmora in the community freeroll the PASSWORD IS VEGASBLOG
  • edited July 2009
    M8YYYYY cant do 7pm mate got to pick er indoors up soz but look on the bright side without superkev in it sum 1 else can win....
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS:
    HI ALL JOIN MY GROUP IF U WANT 2 HAVE A LAFF AND SOME GOOD BANTER, OH AND IL ALSO CHUCK IN SOME TIPS ON HOW 2 WIN MTTS, DONT B SHY LADS JOIN IL TURN U INTO A WINNING PLAYER.
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Alreet Mick just missed the tournament at 7. I will get involved in the next one however see you then!!!
  • edited July 2009
    How'd the tourn go then Mick, get many runners...?!

Missed all the tourns tonight, but im sure there will be another one soon...!
  • edited July 2009
    yh the tourny was good m8 got 40 runners its still on m8, but am out 
  • edited July 2009
    yh the tourny was good m8 got 40 runners its still on m8, but am out 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    who won it ?
  • edited July 2009
    Here was the top 10 tonight in the first Mickjenn fan club mtt!
    pod11£78 + 20 League Points195000 
    essexpoker2£48.75 + 16 League Points0 
    MADMOO3£29.25 + 12 League Points0 
    TENOFSPADE4£21.45 + 8 League Points0 
    GREGHOGG5£17.55 + 4 League Points0 
    GODFATH1006 0 
    YoungUn7 0 
    danbush248 0 
    NORM_GN9 0 
    NUTTY_TART10
    Well played all , was a really enjoyable game and a great structure.
  • edited July 2009
    would like to say thanks to sky for puttin my game on and every1 who turned up was a good game wiv a good structure, 
  • edited July 2009

hi mick .... think we've played 2gether b4, anyhow my issue is bad beats on SKY - i'm losin patience.

eg. playin £40 mtt 6 handed holdin pckt 10's, raise 4xbb get one caller, flop comes 4c 6c 9s, this guy bets 180 so i quiclkly re-raise, he calls after a while, turn is Qc he checks, so i shove 4 my last 700 he calls and lays down Kc Js, i;m thinkin here we go again and he rivers the 10c for a flush. my theory is he tried it on post flop, my re-raise should've got rid of him but even after he checked the turn he didn't need to call my all-in with a flush draw ... another bad beat and i'm havin a lot of them at the mo. only been playin since new year, put £50 in and was upto over £300 just playin mtt's n the odd cash game ... got into sng's and i've been on tilt and nearly done the lot (tho iv steadied the ship recently). i kno pokers about patience, but come on ...
    this bad beat is an example of SKY and me thinks gettin rivered when the odds r well in ur favor happens 2 many times m8, i'm seriously fallin out wi the site ... can u inspiure me to stay and persevere as i'm gettin very abusive on the tables.

• edited July 2009
    rico i can convince u stay m8 bad beats happen 2 us all,  even the great mickjenn thats poker my friend, il tell u wat join 1 of my games next time there on n just enjoy it m8, we cant win every game or every hand even tho id like 2, just go wiv the flow if u keep gettin ur chips in good then ur doin somethin rite m8, just remember the beets wat we giv out aswell so its swings n roundabouts m8, just have 2 ride the bike thru the bad patch. bad beets happen live aswell as online m8 i went the skupt final at dtd and sum of the beets there u wouldnt believe u think they happen only online m8 they dont, thats poker am affraid thats y we love the game, so stick around keep gettin ur chips in good and u cant do nomore than that, 
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to bad beats:
    hi mick .... think we've played 2gether b4, anyhow my issue is bad beats on SKY - i'm losin patience. eg. playin £40 mtt 6 handed holdin pckt 10's, raise 4xbb get one caller, flop comes 4c 6c 9s, this guy bets 180 so i quiclkly re-raise, he calls after a while, turn is Qc he checks, so i shove 4 my last 700 he calls and lays down Kc Js, i;m thinkin here we go again and he rivers the 10c for a flush. my theory is he tried it on post flop, my re-raise should've got rid of him but even after he checked the turn he didn't need to call my all-in with a flush draw ... another bad beat and i'm havin a lot of them at the mo. only been playin since new year, put £50 in and was upto over £300 just playin mtt's n the odd cash game ... got into sng's and i've been on tilt and nearly done the lot (tho iv steadied the ship recently). i kno pokers about patience, but come on ... this bad beat is an example of SKY and me thinks gettin rivered when the odds r well in ur favor happens 2 many times m8, i'm seriously fallin out wi the site ... can u inspiure me to stay and persevere as i'm gettin very abusive on the tables.
    Posted by RICO10
    I think the key here is highlighted in bold you proberly had some lucky outdraws during this time yourself when you went in behind so i supoose it swings in roundabouts. However, i must admit i have had some terrible terrible lucky lately and a issue i have with sky on the bigger tournaments open, 11, 25 pound bh normally I go in ahead and if i get outdrawn it always comes on the river!!! Every time!!! and this is truth! Is it because they have a sky tv channel and need to provide more entertainment to the watchers? or is it just that it is the river you more likely to notice geting felted?

I am still playing each day but i do know alot of regualry players who have jumped ship!
  • edited July 2009
    hi mick .... think we've played 2gether b4, anyhow my issue is bad beats on SKY - i'm losin patience. eg. playin £40 mtt 6 handed holdin pckt 10's, raise 4xbb get one caller, flop comes 4c 6c 9s, this guy bets 180 so i quiclkly re-raise, he calls after a while, turn is Qc he checks, so i shove 4 my last 700 he calls and lays down Kc Js, i;m thinkin here we go again and he rivers the 10c for a flush. my theory is he tried it on post flop, my re-raise should've got rid of him but even after he checked the turn he didn't need to call my all-in with a flush draw ... another bad beat and i'm havin a lot of them at the mo. only been playin since new year, put £50 in and was upto over £300 just playin mtt's n the odd cash game ... got into sng's and i've been on tilt and nearly done the lot (tho iv steadied the ship recently). i kno pokers about patience, but come on ... this bad beat is an example of SKY and me thinks gettin rivered when the odds r well in ur favor happens 2 many times m8, i'm seriously fallin out wi the site ... can u inspiure me to stay and persevere as i'm gettin very abusive on the tables.
    Posted by RICO10

i dont know why your asking mick !!!!!!!! if you asked him the time he`d get that wrong even stood infron of big ben !!!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Posted by RICO10
    yes it hurts but stick with it,, i had a real bad one in dtd final my massive re raise with 9s getting called n beat by 3/2 ..it happens but if u go in ahead ur plying well..
  • edited July 2009
    HI GUYS N GIRLS THE MICKJENN1 TOURNY WILL BE ON EVERY THURSDAY AT 7 O CLOCK............ 5K CHIPS 12 MIN BLINDS AND AN EXTRA BONUS OF TEN SEATER TABLES, OH I ANOVER LITTLE BONUS POD1 THE WINNER OF THE 1ST MICKJENN1 TOURNY WILL HAVE A BOUNTY ON THERE HEAD, IT WAS A GOOD TURNOUT FOR THE 1ST ONE SO LET US SEE IF WE CAN BEAT 39,  COME ALONG EVERY1 JOIN IN THE FUN, THE WINNER WILL HAVE SOME SERIOUS BRAGGIN RIGHTS. LETS SEE OF WE CAN MAKE THE 100 PLAYERS, 
  • edited July 2009
    HI GUYS N GIRLS THE MICKJENN1 TOURNY WILL BE ON EVERY THURSDAY AT 7 O CLOCK............ 5K CHIPS 12 MIN BLINDS AND AN EXTRA BONUS OF TEN SEATER TABLES, OH I ANOVER LITTLE BONUS POD1 THE WINNER OF THE 1ST MICKJENN1 TOURNY WILL HAVE A BOUNTY ON THERE HEAD, IT WAS A GOOD TURNOUT FOR THE 1ST ONE SO LET US SEE IF WE CAN BEAT 39,  COME ALONG EVERY1 JOIN IN THE FUN, THE WINNER WILL HAVE SOME SERIOUS BRAGGIN RIGHTS. LETS SEE OF WE CAN MAKE THE 100 PLAYERS, 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Great stuff mate! Im in.
  • edited July 2009
    HAHAHAH MICKJENN TOURNEY I LOVE THAT MATE... PROPER CELEB STATUS... U FOOKIN TOOL!!! ;-)) WHAT THE SCORE WIV TONIGHT AN SNG OR MTT?? LET ME KNOW ASAP BUD..X
  • edited July 2009
    advice then mic k....... last nite i had ksqs me 2 go i raise 3x the bb go 2 callers flop came akq rainbow me 2 bet i go 300 which is 3x bb {was that rite im not sure it was ] matty raise 6xbb nx 2 go goes allin . i now fold ummm hard 1 . mattey calls on there backs aj v a10 am i a muppet or wud u ove done the same.
  • edited July 2009
    advice then mic k....... last nite i had ksqs me 2 go i raise 3x the bb go 2 callers flop came akq rainbow me 2 bet i go 300 which is 3x bb {was that rite im not sure it was ] matty raise 6xbb nx 2 go goes allin . i now fold ummm hard 1 . mattey calls on there backs aj v a10 am i a muppet or wud u ove done the same.
    Posted by DELTA

hippy your asking tngo ???? ffs i quit
  • edited July 2009
    thxs for tourny last night, seemed to be a better class of player than used to(quite refreashing).very good natured. on the subject of buy ins, some saying 5 up to 50. if it was that high mere mortals like myself would have been put off and i would have missed out on a great tourny (and a nice win),can understand nearly 4hrs for 80 isnt alot ,but pleasedont put too high as likes of me wont get the chance to improve against the better players tnx again see you next thurs pod1
  • edited July 2009
    nah pod its set at 5.50 m8 dont worry, by the way u have got a bounty on ur head next week.