You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS

Comments

• edited August 2009

Agree with Mr Dickie about the tourney last night.  Thoroughly enjoyed it!  It was intimidating playing against some of the well known names in Sky Poker and I was happy to reach the final table with my first go in the MickJenn.  

First to leave the final table with the pocket aces, lovely straight draw for the "villian" with his pocket tens. 

Who won it? Solack was the chip daddy at the time.

Thanks again

Ross

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS:

Final 10 :-

1 SoLack

2 steadyed11

3 HAPPYNIGE4

4 MRDICKIE

5 POOLKING

6 sofadude

7 Kiwini4u

8 MICKYBLUE

9 Huck_Nall

10 rossjb14

• edited August 2009
    THIS PEACE N QUIET IS LOVELY..... MACKEM START ONE UP PLEASE CALL IT

THE BIG DADDY.

• edited August 2009
    can I sign up too?
    What do you do when nothing goes right and ya get battered by unfortunate cards?
    organist
  • edited August 2009
    hi organist , im not a spokesperson for this thread but im sure mickjenn would welcome you. theres no signing up,just post your questions and someone will reply no doubt. mickjenn is on leave at the moment ,hes been a naughty boy. so you wont hear from him for appr. 3 months. im not an expert at poker but my advice would be,keep learning,keep making the right decicions and be patient ,your time will come .best of luck,pillow.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS:
      Hi Mick know your watching your thread to see what happens to it. The vultures are circling to pick on your bones m8 if there is no activity on here, they will have excuse to shut it down, ask your close friends to keep this site alive [did ask] but had no response maybe they think I'm the enemy as the ref to me being keyboard warrior little boy out of work collecting giro. Couldn't be further from the truth as you would see if we ever met. Have [they] already nailed your coffin down by posting END OF A ERA 
    Posted by goldon
    Hi goldon,

I think that Posts a little misleading.

Who are "they"? If you mean Sky Poker, why would they even want to close this Thread? If they did, they would, it's just a click of a button. They have not, end of.

As to "they" "nailing down Mick's Coffin" by Posting the "End of an Era" Thread, MickJenn himself started that thread!

To the best of my knowledge, he remains free to Post on here if he so desires, & free to play on the Cardroom.

The "MickJenn Tourney" remains on the schedule, too.

I'm not too sure who "they" are, but "they" don't seem to be to have any issues with Mick, & I think it's wromg to suggest otherwise.

Have a good weekend fella.
  • edited August 2009

MICK IS STILL ABOUT GOLDON... TRUST ME ON THAT ONE!! AND IM NOT EVEN GOING TO GET INTO A DEBATE ABOUT IT WITH U AS I ALREADY POINTED THIS OUT TO U A WHILE BACK! MAYBE U SHOULD START A THREAD AND SEE HOW MANY POSTS U COULD GET... THEN WE CAN CHAT.....

• edited August 2009

hi mick hope you are still reading this

just 2 thanks for the bits of advice you have given me tonight i cashed big came 2nd in £1000 Velocity coming away with £228-75 thought u would like to know m8   Jimbo31 & Ozzie08 were railing me all the way great stuff even played  better than than last nites CELB DYM gonna take all weekend to come back down to earth i will be updating my poker diary on mon with latest Graph

be lucky m8 and c u & your banter soon

cheers

michael
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS : Thanks for letting me know   felt guilty about giving him stick  know he's big boy   when he welcomed me to his thread   was touched    thought his problems were due to me   thus tried to make amends   found it was nothing to do with me,  but no comments on his thread or response from his friends lead to speculation had to ask.   Tikay says Mick is not barred from  sky poker or his Fan Club and can post any time, if this is true does Mick know.   Only trying to help not the enemy as I said before.  I was worried    As for my own thread not trying to be mick couldn't fit in his boots. If as you say Mick is OK then I will shut up   stop posting   go and get some sleep. 
    Posted by goldon
    hey Goldon,

you can be sure that Mick is not banned from the community and is free to post at any time he wishes to.

all the best,

Rich
  • edited August 2009
           hi mick hope you are still reading this          just 2 thanks for the bits of advice you have given me tonight i cashed big came 2nd in £1000 Velocity coming away with £228-75 thought u would like to know m8   Jimbo31 & Ozzie08 were railing me all the way great stuff even played  better than than last nites CELB DYM gonna take all weekend to come back down to earth i will be updating my poker diary on mon with latest Graph       be lucky m8 and c u & your banter soon       cheers      michael
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    Just to say well done Michael! Nice to see you get a very good payout.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS : Just to say well done Michael! Nice to see you get a very good payout.
    Posted by phil12uk

hi phil cheers m8 seem to be on a roll cashed in Open last nite £21  used some of the profit for a £3-75 sat for tonights Open and qualified for that so am going for the Hat-trick cashing fri/sat/sun???

many thanks m8

michael
  • edited August 2009
    Hi Everyone,
    Just a quick line to you all.
    I'm going to take a break from playing on the tables(for a month), from Thursday.
    The reason. Over the last few months i've gone through a very very bad patch and to lose on most things i enter, taking a hit of nearly £900 to my bankroll.
    In the past i've given advice to people who have had bad patches and now is the time to follow my own advice.
    I will keep in touch on the forum, but now my easy money wont be on the tables.
    I am going to use the time to do some studying on the game, read a few books etc, and look to bring new elements to my game.

So to all my mates and those i dont know be lucky.

Col
  • edited August 2009
    Good luck to you  Mr mbro 'Col'  Yes we all run bad at times and we all have our own way of dealing with  it !
    Your right to do some reading, but try to read about players and not so much technical stuff...This can put doubt and confusion  in your mind
    I admit sometimes online,  in fast 7 min tournaments i play too loose but what i try to do is play Sit'n'go DYM these games are played with much more respect and top 3 from 6 get payed .. these games pay for the evening MTT's.
    Also what i find good therapy is to watch the film "Rounders"    Listen to the monologue (talk over) as the film go's on, so many truth's about the game ( ive watched it about 80 times over the last 5 years .. looool)

glk mate  keep in touch here on the forum and come back firing !!

Where's  Mick when you need him  :))
  • edited August 2009
    hi benny, col, good luck m8 mickjenn1 will be making a reaperance shortly, barry rounders class film.............. if you cant spot the fish at the table within the first 10mins then you are the fish, great line, i have been playin lads but on my mums acount thats closed i was holdemstud am sure alot of you had a tussle with him, anyway sky have closed the acount so mick will be back, watch this space, must say tho haah that holdemstud was an inspiration from £16quid to £956 of course he read this mickjenn1 fan club 1st, 
  • edited August 2009
    holdemstud touched me inappropriately...........
  • edited August 2009
    hi benny, col, good luck m8 mickjenn1 will be making a reaperance shortly, barry rounders class film.............. if you cant spot the fish at the table within the first 10mins then you are the fish, great line, i have been playin lads but on my mums acount thats closed i was holdemstud am sure alot of you had a tussle with him, anyway sky have closed the acount so mick will be back, watch this space, must say tho haah that holdemstud was an inspiration from £16quid to £956 of course he read this mickjenn1 fan club 1st, 
    Posted by mickjenn1
    Hi Guys,

a quick note for everyone to clear a few things up...

Mick has been spoken to about posting/playing under a secondary account - This goes against our T & C's and this account has been closed. This will not be accepted in the community or on the Poker tables and any other similar cases will be dealt with in the same way.

thanks for being understanding everyone.

• edited August 2009

Hi Rich Can you tell me why Mickjenn's name has been dropped from the deepstack tournament?

• edited August 2009
    Hi Rich Can you tell me why Mickjenn's name has been dropped from the deepstack tournament?
    Posted by tallboy

Hey Tallboy,

That was a decision made by our poker team. However what i do know is that when the tournament was originally set up, it was decided that it would only run until the end of July. seeing as we are now well into August the MickJenn tournament definitely got a good run-out.

thanks

Rich
  • edited August 2009

Thanks for clearing that up Rich.

• edited August 2009
    Mack all though they are not as bad as some we all have definatly seen worse but it states in t&c on everypoker site not just sky insulting or abusing other players is against the rule's the fact we are all adults over 18 and have definatly seen and done worse is irrelevant to poker sites their site their rules im afraid.
  • edited August 2009
    goldon are you a 24 hour drinker? lol you are 1 crazy mother
  • edited August 2009
    any1 want any poker tips hehe..  
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by mickjenn1
    yeh, from your mum :)
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by mickjenn1

hi mick hows things with you m8 can u throw some tips my way cheers michael
  • edited August 2009
    message for scotty77 im sick of your lip please please please go to a live event, lets see if you get lippy then
  • edited August 2009

whats the password for invitation 20.00 hrs tonite please
  • edited August 2009
    Hey MickJenn, entered my 1st 5-0-0 2nte, got ne tips for me bud?
  • edited August 2009
    Hey MickJenn, entered my 1st 5-0-0 2nte, got ne tips for me bud?
    Posted by TJ_Eclipse
    hi m8 yes follow me round m8 and u will come 2nd m8, nah just be patient first 20mins m8 its carnage, try get to 15k or anywhere near there for the 1st break m8 then you stand a chance, gl and tell me how u get on pal
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE MICKJENN1 FAN CLUB, JOIN FOR GOOD BANTER AND SUM TIPS HOW 2 PLAY MTTS : hi m8 yes follow me round m8 and u will come 2nd m8, nah just be patient first 20mins m8 its carnage, try get to 15k or anywhere near there for the 1st break m8 then you stand a chance, gl and tell me how u get on pal
    Posted by mickjenn1
    I'm happy to come second to ya lol, will keep ya posted, are u running in it 2nte? who the presenter on 2nte? do ya kno?
  • edited August 2009
    hi Mick sorry about the AA's,  anyone but you !!

:))