You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Semi - 1st time qualifier

I am fairly new too Sky poker and have previously only really played small stake games on the site, however this week decided to have stab at an SPT qualifier and have just qualified for Leg 1 tonight.  I am over the moon.  roll on 29th October :)

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Nice One!! WP & GL there!!

You will enjoy, it is very friendly!!

Just have a chat with any of The HitSquaddies, be few there, I can't make leg 1, just found out, gutted, but always another around the Corner!!

ps if you are interested have a look at our HitSquad Hotnews thread, All ARE WELCOME to join, esp New Forumites & players!!

If you like what you see pm me or post up, be great to have you on board, other Teams have threads, so do have a look around!!

Dave 'Hitman' Harvey

HitSquad Captain & founder, LOL

ps Our Recruitment Officer 'Lisar84'may be on case, if required LOL!!
    & our Nottingham Event Manager 'shipdchips' has info on Nott on our Facebook Group page, & thread in Forum, 'Sky Poker Tour'!!
  • edited September 2011
    hi i also won a seat to the SPT leg 1 at DTD last night 27th sept this will be my 2nd live event in 7yrs 1st event was brighton many yrs ago i beleive it was the 1st time sky went there buy in was only £55 and young-un won that one brighton is only 45 mins from me , do you off anyone from my end of country (east sussex) that is also going to leg 1 who might like to car share :ie share the driveing and petrol also any recomendations for accomodation close by i would be gratefull for any feed back