You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

'held poker funds'

edited September 2011 in The Poker Clinic
In Response to 'held poker funds':
yo Skypoker - why have i got some of my funds 'held' - aint gonna get mad, stay calm keenberg count to 10 lol - seriously tho wtf !??? good topic for the forum i thought - clinic ting. HELP someone, max respect, keenberg
Posted by _keenberg
i like wild-west poker, official redtabe n analness makes sheriff keenberg mighty mighty mad !!! />£50 locked down grrrr

Comments

• edited September 2011
    yo Skypoker - why have i got some of my funds 'held' - aint gonna get mad, stay calm keenberg count to 10 lol - seriously tho wtf !??? good topic for the forum i thought - clinic ting. HELP someone, max respect, keenberg

UPDATE: cleared now - happy cos i wanna make a withdrawl avoid russian roulette misclivks - thX ALL :)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: 'held poker funds':
    In Response to 'held poker funds' : i like wild-west poker, official redtabe n analness makes sheriff keenberg mighty mighty mad !!! />£50 locked down grrrr
    Posted by _keenberg
    sometimes funds are held for a couple hours then released for you to be able to withdraw just basic standard procedure you aint going to lose the money or have howard lederer pocket it don't worry :o)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: 'held poker funds' : sometimes funds are held for a couple hours then released for you to be able to withdraw just basic standard procedure you aint going to lose the money or have howard lederer pocket it don't worry :o)
    Posted by delaney09
    cool thx for answer - just curious to know why - since i pay rake on add-ons i feel i deserve an answer - lol - seriosss !!! ???
  • edited September 2011
    customer service ftw posting it  on the forum is not going to do anything im afraid
  • edited September 2011
    i think there is a thing about it somewhere in the T&Cs ..... think its just to make sure all funds were won fairly/correctly basically seeing no colusion took place or a bot was involved i think iirc
  • edited September 2011
    customer service ftw posting it  on the forum is not going to do anything im afraid
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    ill give em 2 hours p curious to know why - happen often wise young gun ?!? :)
  • edited September 2011

Sky Poker has the right to hold any, and all, of a Player's funds indefinitely as a precautionary measure whilst we perform routine checks for fraudulent activity. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other Player Accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion and the provision of false information.

As a precautionary measure we will hold all Poker winnings for a period of 24 hours. During this time you will not be able to cash out these funds, nor will you be able to use these funds on any other Sky Bet product. However, you may use any, or all, of these Held Funds at any time to continue playing at Sky Poker.

^^^^^^^

• edited September 2011
    i think there is a thing about it somewhere in the T&Cs ..... think its just to make sure all funds were won fairly/correctly basically seeing no colusion took place or a bot was involved i think iirc
    Posted by delaney09
    oh god me & my betpet Belarusian bot rumbled AGAIN !!! lol
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: 'held poker funds' : oh god me & my betpet Belarusian bot rumbled AGAIN !!! lol
    Posted by _keenberg
    Keenberg matey ure a omaha shark , as well as bein a bit dodgy ;) imo sky have come to their senses . seen what ure upto and nicked ure moniez ;)

All of this of course is total nonsense on my part but the funds will be held a short while whether ya inform cs or not , its standard procedure and done randomely from time to time , happened to myself several occasions xx
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: 'held poker funds' : Keenberg matey ure a omaha shark , as well as bein a bit dodgy ;) imo sky have come to their senses . seen what ure upto and nicked ure moniez ;) All of this of course is total nonsense on my part but the funds will be held a short while whether ya inform cs or not , its standard procedure and done randomely from time to time , happened to myself several occasions xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lmao - that is def the reality in sheiff keenber's micro fantasy land :D just cleared in last half hour THX