You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

disconnetion protection

does this site have if not please explan why .... thankyou

Comments

• edited September 2011

+1

3times now in the last 5 mins, its beyond a joke, and I guess no chance of a refund of my 4xBB raise!!! 
  • edited September 2011
    They don't for the simple reason that Sky is way behind in software technology than the other sites. Shame really.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to disconnetion protection:
    does this site have if not please explan why .... thankyou
    Posted by clyde55555
    does any site have this ?

I don't think so
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: disconnetion protection:
    In Response to disconnetion protection : does any site have this ? I don't think so
    Posted by Quietman
    a lot of sites have this now.......it gives you about 30 seconds to reconnect

pkr have it and its alway disconnecting on me :(
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: disconnetion protection:
    In Response to disconnetion protection : does any site have this ? I don't think so
    Posted by Quietman

Most do.
  • edited September 2011
    I know all sites give you time to reconnect, PS gives you about 2 minutes. If this is what OP was referring to as disconnection protection then yes I have to agree. But if OP was referring to having money in the pot and being disconnected then you have no monetary protection on any site as far as I know.

I might have read OP wrongly, but having time to reconnect is not my idea of disconnection protection.
  • edited September 2011
    Most disconnection issues are usually PC or Broadband service provider related.

Laptops seam to have the most problems due to other devices interfering with the wireless connection and changing the channel in your broadband box settings can usually fix this.

I have been on Sky Poker for over 2 years - very rarly have I ever been disconnected using internet explorer and I have never been disconnected using the download.

I use a desktop PC Duel core processor and hard wired to broadband via ethernet cable.