You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team51 Announcement re. £51,000 Challenge

edited September 2011 in Team Talk
+1       :o)

Comments

• edited September 2011
    As you are probably aware Team51 successfully completed the £51,000 Challenge last night. We crossed the line just 3 months and 2 days after the target was set. I would like to congratulate the entire team for such a magnificent effort. Everybody, including me, is stunned that the task was completed so quickly.

The challenge has been such a successul motivator, and attracted so much attention to the team, that following consultation with Elsadog (Team51 founder and captain) I can make the following 2 announcements;

1. The challenge is not over. I have decided to move the goalposts. The £51K target was just your warm-up guys. I want to the team to keep the momentum going and continue our winning ways until we smash through the 6-figure barrier. From today I'm resetting the target to £100,051. I will amend the challenge thread appropriately, please continue to post all tournament wins on the existing thread.

2. From today we are formally scrapping the current ceiling of 51 members. Team51 will now have an open door policy and accept any of our fellow Sky players who wish to join our success story. Enthusiastic new members will no longer be turned away simply because the team is full. Please post on the official Team51 thread if you would like to join Team51 and have your wins counting towards our new £100,051 Challenge.

Good luck at the tables guys!

• edited September 2011
    game on if we do it before xmas i think santa sky should give all a big pressie in the way of free tourny entries or a team free roll with £1000.51p in the kitty
  • edited September 2011
    Congrats to the team..i was only a small contributor...but every penny helps right???

try n improve my mtt's and ill make up the £51 if everyone else makes the rest ;-)
  • edited September 2011
    we may have to be careful garry rumors as it that tpt and others a making legal representations to the monopoly commission that we are taking over sky unfairly. they are quoting tesco and the like. thought i would just give you a heads up.
  • edited September 2011
    Lol joe ;) this is a fantastic challenge and obv i for one am very confident the team will complete this by xmas

Team51 ftw
  • edited September 2011
    Great Achievement TEAM 51 - Best of luck with your new challenge.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Team51 Announcement re. £51,000 Challenge:
    Great Achievement TEAM 51 - Best of luck with your new challenge.
    Posted by POKERTREV

TY Trev much appreciated  :o)
  • edited September 2011

Fantastic achievement by all....

new challenge..... bring it on.....

TEAM51 FTW