You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FREEROLL PASSWORDS

edited September 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments
Quick query....i regularly enter the Sky Super 6 football competition and am part of the Sky Fanasty Football league (inc Sky Poker mini league) and have just noticed freerolls for both in the lobby but cant find passwords.

I'm one of the minority of people in the universe who rarely use Facebook and although i've looked can't find password for both on there either...but why should you have to use Facebook etc to access password?!

Help appreciated - thanks!

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to FREEROLL PASSWORDS:
    Quick query....i regularly enter the Sky Super 6 football competition and am part of the Sky Fanasty Football league (inc Sky Poker mini league) and have just noticed freerolls for both in the lobby but cant find passwords. I'm one of the minority of people in the universe who rarely use Facebook and although i've looked can't find password for both on there either...but why should you have to use Facebook etc to access password?! Help appreciated - thanks!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    I am the same.  I also have entered the Super 6 competition and can't find any reference on Facebook or anywhere else for a password. 

I notice noone's replied to your post but over 300 people seem to have enrolled already.  How did they get the password??

Some advice/help would be great - thanks!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL PASSWORDS:
    In Response to Re: FREEROLL PASSWORDS : Thanks guys,but could you tell me exactly how you got it
    Posted by gilch60
    You need go on the relevant Facebook pages for both and "like" them the passwords appear on the "wall" of both on the Friday.