You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WHEN WILL MY RUN OF BAD LUCK END

edited September 2011 in The Shed
I was born at the top of an ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down.
I was one of dolly partons triplettes, i was the one bottle fed.
I fell into a field of  boo bs, and came up sucking my thumb.
I stood in a bed of roses,and came out smelling of manure,
on my honeymoon,my wife said that the only person i could satisfy,  WAS ME
i was asked if i wanted a six pack torso ??  NO   i wanted the whole barrel.

ALL THIS I CAN PUT UP WITH.........BUT

AA lost to  9  10  KK lost to QQ    QQ lost to 10  5 off.

im running out of small/fluffy animals

ANY ADVICE  ????????

Comments

• edited September 2011

Any advice;       Don't eat the yellow Snow.  If you can't find your Raincoat don't order a Big Mac.  If your Shoes squeak don't become an Assassin.   Your bad luck run will end if you hold your breath for twenty minutes. I think.?

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: WHEN WILL MY RUN OF BAD LUCK END:
      Any advice;       Don't eat the yellow Snow.  If you can't find your Raincoat don't order a Big Mac.  If your Shoes squeak don't become an Assassin.   Your bad luck run will end if you hold your breath for twenty minutes. I think.?
    Posted by logdon
    thanks  for your kind words of advice, and the sympathetic way you put them.
    i dont have a raincoat,and my shoes squeack, and the last time i seen yellow snow it was a boys name in my daughters hand writing. now my wife has offered to help me hold my breath by putting a pillow over my face.
    she seems to think you have some good ideas,and asks if you have any more helpfull tips??????
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: WHEN WILL MY RUN OF BAD LUCK END : thanks  for your kind words of advice, and the sympathetic way you put them. i dont have a raincoat,and my shoes squeack, and the last time i seen yellow snow it was a boys name in my daughters hand writing. now my wife has offered to help me hold my breath by putting a pillow over my face. she seems to think you have some good ideas,and asks if you have any more helpfull tips??????
    Posted by bludreid11
    Yes, If she Married you then she needs glasses and her desperation level checked. You being the dip stick.!  
  • edited September 2011
    My advice is, Be proud to be a grandfather.CONGRATULATIONS.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: WHEN WILL MY RUN OF BAD LUCK END : Yes, If she Married you then she needs glasses and her desperation level checked. You being the dip stick.!  
    Posted by logdon
    Im feeling the love,in these words, and i know that they are straight from the heart,
    im overcome with the generous way  you explain away my problems, even to the extent of my wifes shortcomings. may i say again thanks for this, and i hope that ALL others who read these posts realise
    how much feeling,effort and thought you put into this post
  • edited September 2011
      Your Welcome  Hugs xx

Edit,   Did you know that behind every great man there was a woman advising him.

Did you know that behind every great woman there was several million pound divorces. 

So  to recap,  your bad luck will end when you do as your told and you give your wife all your money to go happy shopping.

She will then remove the pin from the Voodoo doll effigy of you.  hope this helps?
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to WHEN WILL MY RUN OF BAD LUCK END:
    I was born at the top of an ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down. I was one of dolly partons triplettes, i was the one bottle fed. I fell into a field of  boo bs, and came up sucking my thumb. I stood in a bed of roses,and came out smelling of manure, on my honeymoon,my wife said that the only person i could satisfy,  WAS ME i was asked if i wanted a six pack torso ??  NO   i wanted the whole barrel. ALL THIS I CAN PUT UP WITH.........BUT AA lost to  9  10  KK lost to QQ    QQ lost to 10  5 off. im running out of small/fluffy animals ANY ADVICE  ????????
    Posted by bludreid11

Stick with it hon - your doing the right things - either the luck will change or the money will run out - my bets on the luck :-) dont get disheartend get Grave to play for you :-P lol :-))

gl sweety.