You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How I exited the Mini Primo tonight

edited October 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Far easier for us all to comment if ya post the hand mate xx

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Hi all,

This is my 2nd week of playing poker and between reading these forums and watching sky poker I feel I have learnt a lot.
    However I am prone to making mistakes and I think I know what I should have done here, but was wandering if somebody could confirm.

At the time I hadn't been involved in any hands after the 1st break, and I was short stack on the table.  I thought I had a good hand and made a good strong raise to represent this.  

I connected after the flop, and in my mind I thought everything between go "All-in" to make a weak bet to extract some chips.  The Ace hit and I felt sick, I made a strong bet to try and represent it, when he raised me I knew I had lost, but had no choice to go All-In in my mind.

Of course he had the K, and A.

Should I have bet huge, or gone all-in after the flop to try and prevent the turn?

I would really appreciate your comments.

Stretch

• edited October 2011
    there is thread in the clinic that tells you how to post a hand, find the hand and post it and you will be able to get more informed helpful advice :)

Good luck on the tables

James
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: How I exited the Mini Primo tonight:
    Far easier for us all to comment if ya post the hand mate xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lol, I have tried copying and pasting the images three times.  Trying with a Mac, anyone know a work around?  I have saved files as JPG's?

When pressing submit the hand shows as being present in the original message