You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horse for 4/10/11

edited October 2011 in Betting Chat
4.30 Catterick  Jewelled Dagger 15.95/1

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I am investing 13.38 in this ty sir 

edit: sigh why won't sky let me bet.  the page comes up but I can't click.  I can click on something called 'SP' and type in a bet amount but no odds come up.  help me become understand the confusing world of giddy up racing ty :)
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Horse for 4/10/11:
    I am investing 13.38 in this ty sir  edit: sigh why won't sky let me bet.  the page comes up but I can't click.  I can click on something called 'SP' and type in a bet amount but no odds come up.  help me become understand the confusing world of giddy up racing ty :)
    Posted by scotty77
    sky dont always offer early prices if there only showing sp dont bet because you will only get the starting price which may be less than the price you were expecting.
    sky dont offer best odds guaranteed which most other bookies do. this is where if you backed wynnes horse at 14/1 and it wins at an sp of 25/1 you get 25/1 so you can never loose by taking an early price.
    i wont put on here which bookies to use as it will get deleted but if your betting on the horses dont use sky.
    if you want a pointer as to which bookies to use or where to find the best prices pm me.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Horse for 4/10/11:
    4.30 Catterick  Jewelled Dagger 15.95/1
    Posted by wynne1938
    3rd, shows a profit , I backed it e/w!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2011
    cheers wynne mate backed it ew to profits profit keep them coming
  • edited October 2011
    NICE 1 WYNNE HAD IT E.W