You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Time for sky to shake up the MTT schedule - Introduce bigger GTD tournies earlier in the evening?

edited December 2011 in Community Suggestions
Ive seen a few threads on this subject but it seems as though there isnt any momentum behind pushing for wholesale changes to sky pokers evening schedule.

First of all I played the £22 BH last night as went quite deep, didnt make the final table but I know if I did I wouldnt have got to bed by 1am, which for most recreational poker players who have to be up at the crack of dawn for work makes it difficult to justify the time especially if it results in playing for 3/4 hours for a min cash or nothing at all.

Skys scheduling seems a bit strange, after the ME, theres a £1k gtd BH and 8:30 pm and a £1.5k gtd BH at 9:30 pm. God knows what time the £1.5k MTT ends. 

Would it not make sense to have a chunky tournament start say at 7pm or 7:30 pm each night with a guarantee of say £2k and a buyin at £20+2 which would attract the serious recreational player as well as the MTT reg?

Theres no doubt that sky are attracting more players following the full tilt saga, but im not sure if they are maximising the oppurtunity of picking up players from other sites, because apart from the me's the mtts are too small and too late.

Comments