You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Breaking even / persistence / sharkscope graphs

Started using Sharkscope in the last 12 months to track progress.  At first, it was pretty shocking, a) seeing what I'd lost and b) the general shape of the graph(s).

It's a taken a lot of behavioural change and a lot of time reading in the poker clinic and practising/grinding, but my SnG graph is, for the very first time, above the dotted ------------------------ 0 ------------------------ line (total profit $11).

http://www.sharkscope.com/SharkScope/DisplayGraph?GraphType=UserHistory&u1=dtm75&Network=sky&Username=sswebsite&Password=&Currency=USD&TimeZone=8&ClientTimeZoneValue=GMT&searchTag=21.705817566834007&GraphWidth=540&GraphHeight=420&nocache=1317801527141&version=355&DecimalSeparator=.&Filter=%20SNG%20Only&GeneralSearchType=SNGO

Alright, this is a brag thread.  Am just really happy :)

What are everyone else's SnG graphs like?  Wonder who has the prettiest?! Just had a quick nosey at Dohhhhhhh's and JohnConnor's.  The differences are hilarious/depressing...?!  Took me 750 games to get better, and embark on an upward trend. So, there's hope for everyone who's in a trough, just keep on at it.

Comments