You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Silly at the minute

edited October 2011 in Area 51
Not saying anything is rigged but despairing with my luck recently. Thought yesterday was bad when AK would just not hold up against anything. Lost preflop all in 8 times on the trot with it. Not once was it against a pair either, always an AQ, A10, 8,9 suited etc. Worst was against an AQ to bubble in the main event semi.

Put it down to experience to start afresh tonight in the double stacks. Flop AA preflop all in against JJ...who then hits runner runner clubs for a flush and thats me done!

Feel im playing better than ever in terms of reads but getting now reward. Much needed rant over!

:-)

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Keep up the good work .
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Silly at the minute:
    Not saying anything is rigged but despairing with my luck recently. Thought yesterday was bad when AK would just not hold up against anything. Lost preflop all in 8 times on the trot with it. Not once was it against a pair either, always an AQ, A10, 8,9 suited etc. Worst was against an AQ to bubble in the main event semi. Put it down to experience to start afresh tonight in the double stacks. Flop AA preflop all in against JJ...who then hits runner runner clubs for a flush and thats me done! Feel im playing better than ever in terms of reads but getting now reward. Much needed rant over! :-)
    Posted by swordsyboy
    The rng goes in ''cycles'' no matter what the doubters say on here, AK loses loads on day ''1'' then wins loads on day ''2'' same as straight hits, flush hits etc, it evens out over the period of time but no - it aint random!! but ya can win lol.