You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

fixed hands

edited October 2011 in Area 51

online poker is terrible rigged2 bits bad players call with garbage and get rewarded its a joke u wait patiently raise 4 times the blind and the big stack calls with 5 4 wot did i have aa obviously wot did he hit 55 obviously live poker defo better not fixed rant over

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to fixed hands:
    online poker is terrible rigged2 bits bad players call with garbage and get rewarded its a joke u wait patiently raise 4 times the blind and the big stack calls with 5 4 wot did i have aa obviously wot did he hit 55 obviously live poker defo better not fixed rant over
    Posted by lolucal537
    I played live last saturday,I raised 3 times with QQ got a caller .Q59 flop i check guy goes pot bet i call turn was 3 i think i bet he raises all in .i call he has 555
    river 5 So hows online or live different?..Its not m8 its poker...IT HAPPENS GET OVER IT............
  • edited October 2011
    fixed  or not fixed
    ive been on the wrong end of a bad beat,QQ v 10 5 off.
    there are many more instances i could quote, however, ive won so many hands with the worst hand,that i cannot
    see how it could be rigged. in a live game,you bet on what youve got, or what you think your opponents got.
    sometimes your right sometimes your wrong.
    watch  sky poker channel and listen to  the pundits, they never say thats a bad beat, they just say unlucky.if you get your chips in when your ahead. then youve played the hand as well as you can,and live or RNG its in the lap of the gods, if you get a bad beat in a live game  would you call the dealer a cheat ??????

ITS POKER  LIVE WITH IT
  • edited October 2011
    anyone who thinks online poker is rigged but continues to play is a tool
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: fixed hands:
    anyone who thinks online poker is rigged but continues to play is a tool
    Posted by Crunchybob
    LOL  LOL  BUT YOU MISSED A LETTER
    IT SHOULD HAVE STARTED WITH AN          S

medical term

many  fluffy/furry things were severely injured, now things with feathers are being used to post this  item
  • edited October 2011
    That's great news, it's always annoying when your clock stops working. 
  • edited October 2011
    ok.. lets say it is not rigged...its rigged..  who cares...   can we just vent like he said, and then he said rant over. he had his rant and now continues to play...