You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

had enough

finally i have had enough what do they say you get bad beats say 1 out of 4  b o l l o c k s
try every tournament its a joke i couldnt win a race even if i had 4 legs
to keep getting outdrawn every time sick
eg jj ak flop 23456
ak aj flop kqt6
these are 50 50 i accept that but doesnt matter what i have cannot win
the worst this week was  my k10 raise call flop aqj9 i raise again opponent goes all in i call
he has j2  turn j river 9  this has been happening since february every time i play
except for a week  where i managed to hold out
gonna take a little break before the laptop breaks down :)
sick as a parrott

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to had enough:
    finally i have had enough what do they say you get bad beats say 1 out of 4  b o l l o c k s try every tournament its a joke i couldnt win a race even if i had 4 legs to keep getting outdrawn every time sick eg jj ak flop 23456 ak aj flop kqt6 these are 50 50 i accept that but doesnt matter what i have cannot win the worst this week was  my k10 raise call flop aqj9 i raise again opponent goes all in i call he has j2  turn j river 9  this has been happening since february every time i play except for a week  where i managed to hold out gonna take a little break before the laptop breaks down :) sick as a parrott
    Posted by flatfeet3
    theres your problem, these 4 card flops are killing you.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: had enough:
    In Response to had enough : theres your problem, these 4 card flops are killing you.
    Posted by bigandy18
    lol was tired and grumpy miss type just gonna soldier on
    these were only a couple been alot worse situations to many to put up but i guess thats poker