You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

welcome to sky!!!!

edited October 2011 in Area 51

WELCOME TO SKY POKER WERE ON 72.13% OF FLOPS YOU WILL SEE A PAIRED FLOP! AMAZING ISNT IT,BUT THATS RANDOM ISNT IT ?. THIS SERVICE ONLY APPLIES TO SKY POKER SO DONT MISS IT(I DONT MEAN THE FLOP).REMEMBER THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ANY OTHER SITE.   BE LUCKY.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    After seeing your post I decided to check the last 100 flops on my hand histories. Of the 100 flops 14 were paired boards it seems that you figures may be a little fictional!
  • edited October 2011
    Area 51 - incoming
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!!:
    After seeing your post I decided to check the last 100 flops on my hand histories. Of the 100 flops 14 were paired boards it seems that you figures may be a little fictional!
    Posted by Donut64
    Can you express this figure as a percentage please.
  • edited October 2011
    Area 51 - incoming
    Posted by elsadog
    Elsa sign him up Elsa Elsa sign him up ;)
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! : Can you express this figure as a percentage please.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    14%
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by Donut64
    Your sample size is too small, you really need to check your last 1,000,000 hands to have any credence to your argument! I reckon you may find that out of the other 999,900 hands you played 721,286 did in fact pair on the flop! so the op's scientific calculation of 72.13% was in fact - spot on.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! : Your sample size is too small, you really need to check your last 1,000,000 hands to have any credence to your argument! I reckon you may find that out of the other 999,900 hands you played 721,286 did in fact pair on the flop! so the op's scientific calculation of 72.13% was in fact - spot on.
    Posted by loonytoons
     As far as I read it he was not talking about flopping a pair he was talking about a paired board ie 5k5, 668 if not I appolagise I know my sample was small but it was just a snap view at that given moment. Im sad enough to do things like that but not sad enough to spend my whole week going through my hand histories.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! :  As far as I read it he was not talking about flopping a pair he was talking about a paired board ie 5k5, 668 if not I appolagise I know my sample was small but it was just a snap view at that given moment. Im sad enough to do things like that but not sad enough to spend my whole week going through my hand histories.
    Posted by Donut64
    Increase the sensitivity on your sarcasm detector ;-)
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! : Elsa sign him up Elsa Elsa sign him up ;)
    Posted by delaney09
    who is elsa?
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by Donut64
    fictional!!!!! i dont think so young man this has been sientificaly,mathamaticaly and reasonably worked out to the enth degree. oh and spot on.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! :who is elsa?
    Posted by windamon
    ELSA is a very naughty boy and he's not allowed out to play sooooooo go away.!
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! : fictional!!!!! i dont think so young man this has been sientificaly,mathamaticaly and reasonably worked out to the enth degree. oh and spot on.
    Posted by windamon
    Maybe m8 give up poker and concentrate on spelling correctly.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! : Maybe m8 give up poker and concentrate on spelling correctly.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    M8  spelt correctly is, mate.That is all.
  • edited October 2011
    Ok Windamon - Marigold gloves are at the ready, a fresh pot of Vaseline and a strip of leather to bite on. What day suits you?

We have a bed available from Tuesday on ward51 and a short period of recuperation will do wonders for you.

Nurse elsa
  • edited October 2011
    Ok Windamon - Marigold gloves are at the ready, a fresh pot of Vaseline and a strip of leather to bite on. What day suits you? We have a bed available from Tuesday on ward51 and a short period of recuperation will do wonders for you. Nurse elsa
    Posted by elsadog
    let me see now.wednesday is my medication day,thurs is my meeting with AA, friday is when im allowed to play on the swings and saturday iam meeting up with spike milligan.so tue is fine.regards.windy.xx
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: welcome to sky!!!! : Can you express this figure as a percentage please.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    thats  42 % to you DOHHHHHHH