You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Do I call?

edited October 2011 in The Poker Clinic
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancePiAnOpLaYaSmall blind£0.05£0.05£13.99moyseyBig blind £0.10£0.15£6.68 Your hole cards4A   red7samCall £0.10£0.25£9.75PiAnOpLaYaCall £0.05£0.30£13.94moyseyCheck    Flop  KA5   PiAnOpLaYaCheck    moyseyCheck    red7samBet £0.15£0.45£9.60PiAnOpLaYaCall £0.15£0.60£13.79moyseyFold    Turn  10   PiAnOpLaYaCheck    red7samBet £0.60£1.20£9.00PiAnOpLaYaCall £0.60£1.80£13.19River  4   PiAnOpLaYaCheck    red7samAll-in £9.00£10.80£0.00
no reads was on FB whilst playing

Is the huge over the nuts?

Comments

• edited October 2011
    fold or raise pre (prefer a fold)

lead flop, check call is ok though

c/f turn

c/f river
  • edited October 2011
    Fold river every time.
  • edited October 2011

never read a HH using that screen b4 - im used to 2+2 but as i see it you rivered two pair and i put him on one pair and a missed flush draw from the turn

so maybe an ace and one spade.

his overbet is not for value - hes turning his hand into a bluff

i call there not becoz i have 2 pair but because his line is very weak

i play 100nl - 400nl on FTP until two months ago so maybe im wrong here but that line he took looks like a load of cr4p

do we know what he had???

• edited October 2011
    Please dont take this the wrong way but ive sat on your table a few times and have to say you call a lot of raises with sub standard hands,Nothingwrong with Q 10 J 8 etc but if Q comes out you tend to lose to better kicker etc,IMO your a good player but just sit tight and wait for better hands in better pos..
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Do I call?:
    Please dont take this the wrong way but ive sat on your table a few times and have to say you call a lot of raises with sub standard hands,Nothingwrong with Q 10 J 8 etc but if Q comes out you tend to lose to better kicker etc,IMO your a good player but just sit tight and wait for better hands in better pos..
    Posted by cleaverjim
    i was playing super bad last night a combination of not hitting a flop and tilting didnt do me any good!

Managed to lose about 3 buyins over 3 tables and just play like the general standard at NL4 =(
  • edited October 2011
    fold or raise pre

fold turn

fold river