You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Big welcome to all bingo players!!

edited October 2009 in Area 51
One for Vince really...

What are the odds against hitting legs-eleven by the river?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    A great big welcome to all you sky bingo players that have come over to try your hand at poker, this is your lucky day!

The players here on sky poker have not got a clue how lucky you are, and will be so surprised when you knock them out of a tournament or take all their cash, hahahaha-- please try not to rub it in too much though,some of them are rather sensitive and most of them seem to think that poker is a game of skill and patience, (dur)-- they get this daft idea from silly books and so called " experts", but you know, and i know, that we make our own luck in this world, and if we make enough of it we can win against all the odds, whenever we happen to feel like it----good luck everyone!--Happy days!

ps  Dont forget to wear your lucky cardigan, and never fasten the fourth button!- cant be too careful
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: A Big welcome to all bingo players!!:
    One for Vince really... What are the odds against hitting legs-eleven by the river?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    "ODDS"----HAHAHA---nice one nosey---you are a card sometimes!

clickity clickies he thinks we're thickies!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: A Big welcome to all bingo players!!:
    One for Vince really... What are the odds against hitting legs-eleven by the river?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Oh come on, you should know by now that I need more information than that.
    Please supply the following:

Wind direction
    Star sign
    Day of week
    Favourite colour
    Lucky number
  • edited October 2009
    Up
    Hairies
    Friurday
    Invisible
    Eleventy
  • edited October 2009
    The answwer is the cube root of pi times G (the universal gravitational constant).
    The calculations for this are rather advanced and would fill a big book so I'm afraid that I can't include them here.
  • edited October 2009
    how long is a piece of string
  • edited October 2009

Twice half its length.
  • edited October 2009

Do you think bingo players multi table??

They seem to have no problems marking 38 cards at once so a couple of tables ought to be a doddle.

And seeing as how they play pretty much anything, i'm sure each hand doesn't take that much concentration.

I think they must play like my Gran, oh a 2, I've got that one........

Only need the 4 for bingo.

• edited October 2009
    Hi Hale. all in will do 7 and 2, as you know, our bingo players are not quite as silly as they stink, everyone has to go all in at some stage, even in a deep stack yournament, so why not do it when you hold a lucky number!!---Aces and kings might be all well and good for people that don't know about numbers, but a true bingo player can see way beyond this simpletons view.

The worst hand in poker (pre-flop, multi-way) is indeed generally thought to be 7 and 2, but all bingo players that have played a few million hands, are acutely aware of the fact that literally hundreds of times, us poker players have missed out on an opportunity to hold, not only the best hand on the table, but also the most hidden and unlikely hand.----This is where they have the advantage over abc players, how many times have we thought, there's no way She/he made that raise with 7-2, surely my aces must be good here?---several times I expect !

Poker players have a lot to learn from these numbers experts, just ask merenovice if you have any doubts about that young lady!---You mock at your peril, and next time you think you have a "bad beat" story, just you remember the day you made fun of some of the most numerically gifted people marginally this side of the other side!--NUFF SAID I DO BELIEVE!
  • edited October 2009
    WHICH BUTTON TO LEAVE UNFASTENED AGAIN PLEASE?