You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker points token

edited November 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments
i earned over 250 poker points and got a token for a £1.10 tournement it says it expires on the 21st of this month what comp is it  anyone no.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to poker points token:
    i earned over 250 poker points and got a token for a £1.10 tournement it says it expires on the 21st of this month what comp is it  anyone no.
    Posted by OXONAT
    u missed its the £1000 gaurentee played on the 2nd saturday ov each month i missed it 2 lol u cant use it in any other tourney bug gers
  • edited October 2011
    i have one too if thats the case why does it say it doesnt expire until 21st of this month

Diane
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: poker points token:
    i have one too if thats the case why does it say it doesnt expire until 21st of this month Diane
    Posted by dianeh
    with no mention on the token of which tourny.or when to play.this is very poor on sky.s part.after delving deeper it says tourny on second saturday of the month.but with no mention or publicity on this it is obvious sky gives u the token and hopes the majority of the people will forget about it.so what they claim they are giving u back in (rake) they are actually giving u nothing.and why does it say valid till 21st?? how can the 2nd saturday possibly be on the 21st??????
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: poker points token : with no mention on the token of which tourny.or when to play.this is very poor on sky.s part.after delving deeper it says tourny on second saturday of the month.but with no mention or publicity on this it is obvious sky gives u the token and hopes the majority of the people will forget about it.so what they claim they are giving u back in (rake) they are actually giving u nothing.and why does it say valid till 21st?? how can the 2nd saturday possibly be on the 21st??????
    Posted by kb245
    The tounrey has the same guarantee no matter how many players enter it.
    However I do agree that many bits of info on Sky are hard to find.
  • edited November 2011
    If you actually bothered to read you would notice it is always the same tournament on the second saturday of every month. Don't come complaining on here if you couldn't even be bothered to read the cash for points section which is easy to find
  • edited November 2011
    If you actually bothered to read you would notice it is always the same tournament on the second saturday of every month. Don't come complaining on here if you couldn't even be bothered to read the cash for points section which is easy to find
    Posted by MeloPete
    wot a donk!!!!!