You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

7777..7!!

edited October 2011 in Area 51
Now this is one for area 51,Earlier on cash i had 77,Flop 72Q.I bet and the guy pushed all in ,He showed 77!!!!!!!! So i had to double check then realised i had77 on one of my other tables blooming mini view should be deleted off site,Cost me 13.00 but was funny tho,I switched pc off and had a good 2 hours sleep and vowed only to multi on 2 tables until i get to grips with it.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I got a guy from work to play on the site (he thought he was great cos he won a bit on zynga) and i introduced the idea of playing two tables at once, he went all in thinking he had the nut flush but he was looking at the flop on the wrong table. He still wont play more than one table now!
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to 7777..7!!:
    Now this is one for area 51,Earlier on cash i had 77,Flop 72Q.I bet and the guy pushed all in ,He showed 77!!!!!!!! So i had to double check then realised i had77 on one of my other tables blooming mini view should be deleted off site,Cost me 13.00 but was funny tho,I switched pc off and had a good 2 hours sleep and vowed only to multi on 2 tables until i get to grips with it.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    maybe a name change to NOT SO CLEVERJIM