You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

call all ins

edited October 2011 in Area 51
must be the right thing to do on here call all ins with nothing on the flop and hit runner runner to draw out

Comments

• edited October 2011
    welcome to sky
  • edited October 2011
    What was the state of the respective stacks?

I call All-In with nothing, where the call is for 10% or less of my stack, as I know if the oppo is holding two odd cards (and I'm holding two odd cards) it's virtually a coin flip. If they've a strong pair, or two over cards then you haven't really lost much.

And then there are those who just like to gamble, irrespective of the odds.

Welcome to Sky Poker (if it had a theme tune it'd be "Cry me a river").
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: call all ins:
    What was the state of the respective stacks? I call All-In with nothing, where the call is for 10% or less of my stack, as I know if the oppo is holding two odd cards (and I'm holding two odd cards) it's virtually a coin flip. If they've a strong pair, or two over cards then you haven't really lost much. And then there are those who just like to gamble, irrespective of the odds. Welcome to Sky Poker (if it had a theme tune it'd be "Cry me a river").
    Posted by Goethe
    they were close to even bro avin a nightmare at the min post was at the end of 12 hour day letting of some steam