You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

todays horses i fancy at newmarket and kempton

edited October 2011 in Betting Chat
2.00 KEMPTON       SOLEMN OATH      AROUND 14/1                                                                                         9.20 KEMPTON       MAZAMORA          AROUND 16/1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       £4 E/W EACH  +   £1 E/W DOUBLE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         3.05 NEWMARKET   SILENT MOMENT   3/1                                                                                                         3.40 NEWMARKET   MUBARAZA          11/2                                                                                                       5.20 NEWMARKET   MAIN SEQUENCE   7/2                                                                                                         8.50 KEMPTON       SANTEFISIO         5/1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      50P E/W LUCKY 15                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              MY 1ST POST ON HERE WITH HORSES I USED TO WORK IN A BOOKIES AND I USED TO WIN A FAIR BIT I HAVE A TIMEFORM BOOK WITHOUT THIS I WOULD BE PRETTY CLUELESS ITS A GREAT HELP FOR ME ANYWAY GOOD LUCK                                                

Comments