You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Not int bragging

Not into bragging, just want to know if anyone can match the last three weeks i have had, entered the £12.5 k BH 3 weeks ago, topped out in that, with £450 bountys as well, gotta say winning it put me on a high, dont think i bothered going to bed that night. Entered another about a week later, ended up 5th, nice little bonus for the week. You would think the story ends there but no..... thought i would have a go at the hjgh roller satelite for £9.60, took me three attempts but got in. Looked forward to the game, started playing and about an hour in got a dear John phone call and had to leave game running while i popped out, came back a good 45 minutes later to find myself in the bottom 5 with less than 8 bigs in a field of about 35, after clawing my way back to having a few chips thought, well im back in this. Well i went on to win it, scooped the No.1. Total 3 week spell over £6000.

Some say i got lucky, well i wouldnt disagree, i had and i know i should not have won several hands and just got lucky on the river

So top tip for you, and i know just about everyone will disagree with me, but no matter how low your chips are, counting you blinds and thinking i got to shove with anything is a tourney ending policy, You can get lucky, but my advice is wait the pair or ace with high kicker. Chip away at it, no position is unrecoverable.

Direct D