You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

So long and thanks for all the fish..

#1 RNG gives me the sweetner turn to keep me in the hand..

JeddersSmall blind £0.02£0.02£7.06mike63Big blind £0.04£0.06£2.19APPLE77Big blind £0.04£0.10£1.56 Your hole cardsAQ   APPLE77Check    step7Raise £0.20£0.30£5.41kellykevFold    JeddersCall £0.18£0.48£6.88mike63Call £0.16£0.64£2.03APPLE77Fold    Flop  KKA   JeddersCheck    mike63Check    step7Bet £0.48£1.12£4.93JeddersRaise £0.96£2.08£5.92mike63Fold    step7Call £0.48£2.56£4.45Turn  Q   JeddersAll-in £5.92£8.48£0.00step7All-in £4.45£12.93£0.00JeddersUnmatched bet £1.47£11.46£1.47JeddersShowK8   step7ShowAQ   River  3   JeddersWinThree Kings£10.60 £12.07

Comments

• edited October 2011
    The turn is the worst card in the deck for you.

Why do you think it's a "sweetner to keep you in" ?

• edited October 2011
    Sucks big time but I probz fold flop here facing C/MR, if not then defo on turn.
  • edited October 2011
    As a rule if a player check-raises on a paired flop they will have trips. KKA flops hit NL4 players' range so hard that it's best just to c-bet 1/2 pot and then give up. Fold if you get donk bet at too at NL4.

When the queen comes on the turn it does not change your hand. On the flop you hand was two pair aces and kings with queen kicker, after the queen hits on the turn your hand does not change. However if your opponent was playing back at you on the flop with a worse ace then it's now a split pot.

It also give your opponent confidence if they have a bad king because they now have ace and queen as kicker.

This hand should have cost you 68p (20p raise pre and 48p c-bet on flop are fine). Instead it cost you over £5 and there was not a single hand that he could have called with on the turn that you were beating (any queen would not have c/r on the flop).

In this hand you were the fish. Sorry to say
  • edited October 2011
    The turn sweetner!!HOW? Insta fold imo.
  • edited October 2011

You do know the queen doesnt change your hand at all lol your calling to split pot at best on river

• edited October 2011
    Gnna read all ur posts 1 by 1 and see if ur the fish or them.

How can u even call here, guys not shoving without and ace or king.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: So long and thanks for all the fish..:
    The turn is the worst card in the deck for you. Why do you think it's a "sweetner to keep you in" ?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    So geeky that this made me lol
  • edited October 2011
    The turn is the worst card in the deck for you. Why do you think it's a "sweetner to keep you in" ?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Cas he hit 3 pair stupid
  • edited October 2011
    Seen alot of your hands none were outdraws only 1 cooler , your terrbad sky is softer then anywhere else so if you cant win here you have no hope

• edited January 2012
    LOL just reading back over my posts - must have been steaming here as I'd had a few losses that day. Think at the time I put him on stubborn mid pocket pairs, the min cr put that thought i my mind. Maybe levelled myself thinking paired board hard to hit, he knows that too.

YG - you're right, stopped playing cash for now and retired to the world of freeroll donkaments - If I'm going to play this fishy might as well do it with SKY's money ;)
  • edited January 2012
    LOL just reading back over my posts - must have been steaming here as I'd had a few losses that day. Think at the time I put him on stubborn mid pocket pairs, the min cr put that thought i my mind. Maybe levelled myself thinking paired board hard to hit, he knows that too. YG - you're right, stopped playing cash for now and retired to the world of freeroll donkaments - If I'm going to play this fishy might as well do it with SKY's money ;)
    Posted by step7
    thats the spirit lol
  • edited January 2012
    lol thanks, I haven't given up just realised how bad I am. Seem to be able to fold in MTT, give it six months hopefully I'll have enough of a roll to start whining on here again - no deposits til then as punishment..