You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

same as normal

EVYEVY
edited October 2011 in Brags, Beats and Variance
i have jj,board comes 10 q k,i raise and get put all in for 30 quid,i make right call and he has a4,river comes j and he wins......typically bad play rewarded yet again....grrrrr

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to same as normal:
    i have jj,board comes 10 q k,i raise and get put all in for 30 quid,i make right call and he has a4,river comes j and he wins......typically bad play rewarded yet again....grrrrr
    Posted by EVY
    brave call tbh.
  • edited October 2011
    Well no...typically bad play is not rewarded... if he calls with a 10% chance of winning, then he wins it 1 out of 10 and loses 9 out of 10...I wouldn't say that's typical.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: same as normal:
    In Response to same as normal : brave call tbh.
    Posted by The_Don90
    Also a good point. I mean he obviously didn't shove with Ahigh thinking he had the best hand, so it's not like he was doing it for value, he wanted to make you fold and really you should have.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: same as normal:
    In Response to Re: same as normal : Also a good point. I mean he obviously didn't shove with Ahigh thinking he had the best hand, so it's not like he was doing it for value, he wanted to make you fold and really you should have.
    Posted by Lambert180
    yeap. tbh hes shoving as a semi bluff. Your oppo does nothing wrong. You make a "good" call but imo is ompletely fishing (really how often are jacks good on this board) and the oppo gets there.
  • edited October 2011
    Very brave call,Instant fold imo.