You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

unreal rivers

edited October 2011 in The Poker Clinic
I don't kow if its me or not but ve noticed a lot of bad beats lately,getting as bad as other online sites, hope sky not doing what other sites do to drag more profit in for themselves

Comments

• edited October 2011
    TBH sky dont care who win do they?.I love rivers!!River chelmer is nice.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: unreal rivers:
    TBH sky dont care who win do they?.I love rivers!!River chelmer is nice.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    Well i live near to the 'River Stort' and it is defo real , so ive no idea what the OP is on about.

Is the 'River Chelmer real as well ?? xxx
  • edited October 2011
    How would sky make more profit because of river cards?

Ridiculous comment.
  • edited October 2011
    That post makes no sense whatsoever, I mean, why would they do that ?! Bad beats happen and are a part of the game. Bad Beats happen in live poker just as much as in online poker and ive probably seen some worse drawouts in live than online. Hey, youre running bad, we've all been there, one of these days you'll run like jesus and all shall be well again...
  • edited October 2011
    Sky cant afford to rig it, theyd loose their entire reputation as a company

Of course after a few bad beats in a row you start to think its rigged but..

Playing online u play more tables and also see more hands per hour so the beats seem to occur more often.

Just put up with it for abit and try not to let it bother you, i went through a bad patch last week but now im putting them bad beats on others :) lol
  • edited October 2011

Bad beats happen, its part of the game.

It`s not just online as a previous poster stated.

Check this out, wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XZRk9QcmE_I

• edited October 2011
    Yes thanks guys, some good replys, I prob getting abit of a bad run, posted it after this hand in the the 4000 open last night
    Im big Blind and pick up pocket Queens, folds round to the button who flat calls, small blind flat calls, I'M always worried about Queens as if you see an ACE or King on the flop u know ur ###### if someone has called a rasie, so with this in mind with the big blind 250, I put in a rasie of 1000, button calls and small blind folds.

FLOP QUEEN 8 9  = i PUSH FOR MY WHOLE STACK 21,000 CHIPS AS THIS GUY HAS 11000,  he calls istant with 56 ( yes 5 6 )  turn jack  RIVER  7 

tHIS GUY HAS CALLED A RASIE 4 X PRE FLOP WITH 5 6 OFF SUIT AND PUT HIS TOURNEYON LINE FOR A 4  OR A 7 , AS THE 8 9 OUT , HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE TOP DRAW

i WAS GUTTED AS NEXT HAND I GOT JACKS AND PUSHED AND GOT CALLED BY Q  9 AND THEY HIT QUEEN, THEY WERE NOT BIG STACK, SAME SIZE, I JUST WONDER IF IM EVER GOING TO GET THE LUCK  

In Response to Re: unreal rivers:
    Bad beats happen, its part of the game. It`s not just online as a previous poster stated. Check this out, wow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XZRk9QcmE_I
    Posted by davelufc