You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SNG Satellites for the SPT

SPTSPT
edited October 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
These are in the newly in the lobby ranging from £1.20 (1 in 100 qualification) to £25 (1 in 4 qualification) I believe

Anyone playing these?

If not, why not?

All feedback welcome

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to SNG Satellites for the SPT:
    These are in the newly in the lobby ranging from £1.20 (1 in 100 qualification) to £25 (1 in 4 qualification) I believe Anyone playing these? If not, why not? All feedback welcome
    Posted by SPT
    nobody seems to want to join me spt              sob sob
  • edited October 2009
    I think the 1 in 4 qualifier is £30, 1 in 5 for £24 (matching the nightly semi).

Aren't the scheduled sats - /> semi better value?  E.g buy in for £5.20 1 in 5 chance, then through to semi, 1 in 5 chance = 1 in 25 chance.  If you paid £5.20 to enter the sng route you only get a 1 in 50 chance.
  • edited October 2009
    Sorry I take that last bit back - the one in 50 qualifier is actually considerably cheaper at £2.40.  Don't know what I'm on about today, I'm not quite feeling right.

I was right about the £30 though hooray.
  • edited October 2009
    I wonder if some people are not playing down to visibility?  I didn't realise the sit n go's where there for some time, and if someone usually only opens the MTT lobby they might not see the other SPT qualifiers in the sng section.  Also the games themselves don't actually say SPT in the game title so could be missed at a quick glance.

Why don't you have another lobby called SPT?  Have all the satellites shown in there (as well as their regular homes, not instead of), so anyone with an interest in qualifying can see all the possible routes at one time.  Also people who have not considered playing may notice a new lobby tab and click it out of interest then suddenly think ooh this looks interesting...
  • SPTSPT
    edited October 2009
    thanks for that feedback I will pass it on. I agree about visibility, but put some of that down to my inexperience with the Sky Poker lobby!