You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SVENSFOLLY

edited June 2009 in Poker Chat
the infamous player SVENSFOLLY    anyone like to kick this one off    im gonna leave it at that and see who knows what

Comments

• edited June 2009
    yes im eagerly anticipating an answer too.....
  • edited June 2009
    A player who had ONE big win (£257) but other than that seems to be losing money (?)

• edited June 2009
    nothing suss about svensfolly guys check out there SHARKSCOPE stats very average player like most of us.
  • edited June 2009
    the "infamous" SVENSFOLLY......... neva heard of him
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: SVENSFOLLY:
    In Response to Re: SVENSFOLLY : It doesn,t even come up under player search ?????
    Posted by XBOOTNECK
    hi xbootneck, just to answer this not every name does come up under player search eg Nutter5932

and the svensfolly query came up in another post where once it was queried with sky it magically disappeared:-

Re: Is online poker fixed?posted at 22/6/2009 10:52 PM BST on SkyPoker.com
    First: 22/6/2009
    Last: 22/6/2009
    Make of this what you will well heres a story for you all few months ago 
    was having a nose around in the new player freeroll when i noticed a player 
    that id seen from old. thought hmmm.......... so i get on to sky that tells me 
    that this is a new player, i say it cant be ive been in games with this player
    im then told this is an account held by sky!!!!!!! this players name was svens folly
    was entered in to the big bh and exclusives i have now noticed that since i have notified sky of my observation this player has disappeared!!! 
  • edited June 2009

Sky Poker are never going to discuss on this Forum an individual player's behaviour. It's inappropriate, & would be in breach of Data Protection.

As several Posters have alluded, Sharkscope has details of most players performance, & that is a Site anyone can subscribe to. It is not connected to Sky Poker.

Sky Poker do not have any "own players" as I saw them desribed earlier. End of.

If you dispute that, a Forum is not the place to discuss it, nor will you, I imagine, get any official response.

If you think something is amiss, the procedure - assuming your motive is genuine, & not just to promulgate scare-stories - is to contact Sky Poker Support. They have a Compliance Department, who will deal with your question promptly & efficiently.

If you are not happy with the answers they give you, then you should contact The Gambling Commission, or the Regulators. The Details are shown at the foot of EVERY page on this Website, It says....

Sky Bet is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission under licence OL-2711.

Sky Bingo, Sky Poker and Sky Vegas are licensed and regulated by the AGCC.

But really, as several of you specifically asked MY view (remember, these are my views, I am not a Sky Poker spokesperson), my advice is quite simple. If I don't trust a Poker Site ONE HUNDRED PER CENT, I don't play there. 

So if anyone thinks Sky Poker is not 100% legit, it's probably better you don't play here.

I must reiterate I am not speaking for Sky Poker officially - these are just my personal views, as an individual who has been playing Online Poker since it was invented, back in the 90's.

Enjoy your poker, wherever choose you play it.

I will not answer further questions on the player you have named. Life's too short, I'm afraid. Especially at my age. ;)

• edited June 2009
    okey dokey    to be honest ive never even heard of the player but thought it was right to hear views    espec urs TK     cheers
  • edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: SVENSFOLLY:
    In Response to Re: SVENSFOLLY : It doesn,t even come up under player search ?????
    Posted by XBOOTNECK
    To follow up from AnnieDukes reply - You have the option to disable your alias from being found in Player Search. Just hit the options tab when you're on a table and un/check the relevant box.
  • edited June 2009
    Hi peeps

I also have enver heard of the above named player

I totaly agree with tikay, if there has been a problem with any player on Sky Poker and by the sound of it a complaint was made against this player, any decison that was taken has to be between the complainent, the player and Sky Poker.

I also feel that another discussion within the Forum is appropriate where I beleive that all chat is monitored by Sky Poker and would I be right in thinking playing too ? and am very confident that any serious misdermeanor by any player on Sky Poker would be picked up by the Sky Poker Team and acted upon, or by a complainent and the appropriate action taken against that player.

As tikay also says, it would be inapropriate for Sky Poker to comment on any individual case, but it may be that they could comment on the general topic of what Sky Poker could do if a problem with a player arose ?

It is also obvious tikay, like me loves and enjoys and the Sky Poker Site and the Forum (he also cant keep away)

cheers

acebarry