You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When your lucks down.........

On the back of some absolutely shocking sessions in the last week, i decided to drop back to NL4 and play through it whilst minimising losses. Finally, after more than 3 hours of play, 4 tabling, i find a hand where (against this villain) i KNOW i am miles ahead. I check to induce the shove which he duly obliges, i call, and my read was correct. An hour watching this player has payed off, happy days..........................oh!
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
DrSharp Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £8.00
Dazz_V1 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £2.31
  Your hole cards

efes Fold     
topman0705 Fold     
CagSher Fold     
xRaise  £0.12 £0.18 £1.03
DrSharp Call  £0.10 £0.28 £7.90
Dazz_V1 Fold     
Flop

• Q
  • Q
  • Q

DrSharp Check     
xAll-in  £1.03 £1.31 £0.00
DrSharp Call  £1.03 £2.34 £6.87
DrSharp Show

xShow

Turn

• Q

River

• K

DrSharp Win Four Queens £1.08  £7.95
xWin Four Queens £1.08

Comments

• edited October 2011
    lol, ul bud. Y not 3b/get it in pre though?

I assume u were 'trapping' pre flop as well? I'd just be looking to get it in pre v his stack.

Still, that run out is a cracker !!!
  • edited October 2011
    yup, was sat there thinking how unlucky that was for you, lol, nice board though :)
  • edited October 2011
    @ dohhhhhh - Thought about the 3-bet, but had my backside handed to me too many times during this session across the tables so took the conservative route knowing that villains betsizes had a real bearing on how strong he was on the flop.

@ CagSher - this was the only table i had a result on out of 4 that night. I think i donked £4 to you on one of the others at one point. Knew i wasnt playing well but needed the poker points for cashback so had to play on. This tilted me for a good 10 minutes or so as i was getting beat all the time whilst getting my money in as favourite all over the place but on this occasion it really was the final straw.