You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker cheats

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker cheats:
    Just under a pound
    Posted by elsadog
    Not sure who has the cutest pic now , you , merenovice or nosey .
  • edited October 2009
    My pic and Mere's are true to life. Nosey's has been surgically enhanced to appear cuter than it actually is.

I admit I've had my eyes done and my claws clipped but a bit of mascara and nail polish is acceptable. Mere's hoof polish and ear-props are also acceptable imo. Floppy ears just don't work on a donkey.

Mr Magoo looks good too in his new specsavers specials.....although he wouldn't know that.
  • edited October 2009
    Just to make it absolutely crystal, if you don't think it is just down to the 52 cards in the deck, then you obviously don't think everything is legit, do you?
    Posted by JingleMa
    JingleMa, with all due respect, the only thing that is absolutely crystal is that you have failed to comprehend the underlying message in my post.

I suggest you go back and read from top to bottom my original post until you understand what is being said.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: sky poker cheats : JingleMa, with all due respect, the only thing that is absolutely crystal is that you have failed to comprehend the underlying message in my post. I suggest you go back and read from top to bottom my original post until you understand what is being said.
    Posted by TheAAces

Everyone feels it when they lose a hand. What they DON'T do is blame the site, software, presenters and every other player who doesn't think it's fixed. How do you give constructive advice to a conspiracy theorist? Every time someone comes on here and effectively backs their wild theory by sympathising and telling them it's everyone else who's mistaken it just gives them more ammunition.

It's very, very simple if you think it's fixed, do everyone a favour and go elsewhere. That applies to conspiracy theorists and their supporters. Leave the misguided fools who don't believe it's fixed, we're only here for the fun.
  • edited October 2009

Just to make things easier for you, here is my original post

********* START *******************************************

Lou, word to the wise you won't get any "constructive" advice from the Sky Poker "Pets" on these boards, but you will get boos of derision and the usual 52 cards in the deck, someone's gotta win, someone's gotta lose, you were only a 97.4% favourite and that means you lose 2.6% of the time, yada yada yada.

I played one guy who was giving it all the "thats poker" blah, then when he got turned over he was fuming and spitting feathers....funny when it happens to others but when it happens to them..............different story.

Ignore the Sky Poker Sucks, they are generally ignored in public life.

********* END **********************************************

• edited October 2009
    and...................
  • edited October 2009
    I thought 'Spamming' posts was not allowed???
  • edited October 2009
  • edited October 2009
  • edited October 2009
  • edited October 2009
    3 nice points for the posters freeroll for me. Easy work this....

Actually, with this one, that makes 4.

Just for taking the ****.  Result!

I'm definately a cert for next weeks tourney.
  • edited October 2009

Just to make things easier for you, here is my original post (this is for JINGLEMA's attention/benefit, not Elsadog or any other dog for that matter)

********* START *******************************************

Lou, word to the wise you won't get any "constructive" advice from the Sky Poker "Pets" on these boards, but you will get boos of derision and the usual 52 cards in the deck, someone's gotta win, someone's gotta lose, you were only a 97.4% favourite and that means you lose 2.6% of the time, yada yada yada.

I played one guy who was giving it all the "thats poker" blah, then when he got turned over he was fuming and spitting feathers....funny when it happens to others but when it happens to them..............different story.

Ignore the Sky Poker Sucks, they are generally ignored in public life.

********* END **********************************************

Jinglema has accused me of questioning the legitimacy of SKY Poker in the above statement, I am denying this, as this is not what is being said.

• edited October 2009
    OK I think I see your point, but you should have been a little clearer in the way you put it. There is a big difference in feeling bad after a beat and ripping into the site etc. The original poster clearly said it was fixed. The answers that were initially given were merely making the point that there are other reasons why we lose hands, all of which are both plausible and legitimate. Statements like 'it always happens' and 'every time' are clearly delusional and anybody who makes these rash statements tends to get treated with contempt both here and on other sites.
  • edited October 2009
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to sky poker cheats:
    i am disgusted by the amount of bad beats i get on this site.it is an absolute disgrace and needs to be sorted out.every time other player needs runner runner he gets it.its a fix
    Posted by LOUCHAR

yawnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited October 2009
    My pic and Mere's are true to life. Nosey's has been surgically enhanced to appear cuter than it actually is. Posted by elsadog
    This is true. A certain amount of post photo-correction has been utilized to make me appear more pleasing to my fellow forum posteringers.

• edited October 2009
    LIFE IS FIXED
    Posted by Grimstar30
    I blame Rupert Murdoch

• edited October 2009
    What is wrong with all you people ridiculing the originator of this thread? People did not ridicule Martin Luther King when he 'had a dream', people didnt ridicule Jesus when he gave the 'sermon on the mount, people didnt ridicule Richard Orford about his'poker playing abilities' - ummm, ok your right lets keep giving this thread the status it deserves, bottom of the pile lol 
  • edited October 2009
    Did no-one realise that "sky poker cheats" is an anagram of "shakers peck toy"?
    I think that it's code - but I'm not sure what for.

P.S. Glad you like the ears - cost a fortune in surgery fees.
  • edited October 2009
    Did you know merenovice is an anagram of

'neice mover' or 'ovine creame' or 'men over ice' or my favourite - 'ever income'

loonytoons has the best 'no snoty loo'

unfortunately elsadog has got the classic 'ages old'

Tikay has got 'yak it'

and richorford 'horrid forc' or 'rod for rich'
    (Actually to get the best out of rich's you need to swop around the last 2 letters of the second word on the first one, but I would probably get banned)

oynutter has 'rutty one' 'true tony' or 'your tent'
  • edited October 2009
    Brilliant Hale......unfortunately I think mine is also the most accurate :(
  • edited October 2009

yes, yours DID make me smile.

skypoker.com has 'my poor kecks'

or just skypoker has 'kor, pesky!'

now if they aren't clues as the valididty of the site, I don't know what are.

• edited October 2009
    Sorry, forgot about noseybonk.

How about 'no knob?, yes!'

or 'sky? bone on!'
  • edited October 2009
    Sorry, forgot about noseybonk. How about 'no knob?, yes!' or 'sky? bone on!'
    Posted by Hale72

well it's one or the other but not both for sure
  • edited October 2009
    I left him the option to pick.

I'm not one to offend (much)
  • edited October 2009
    Hang on I'll just check........

..... Yes, it's the 2nd one.

Don't think anyone in the office noticed...

• edited October 2009
    You knocked a cup of coffee and a tray of paperclips on the floor btw.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to sky poker cheats:
    i am disgusted by the amount of bad beats i get on this site.it is an absolute disgrace and needs to be sorted out.every time other player needs runner runner he gets it.its a fix
    Posted by LOUCHAR
    Im with some of the others....would it be a fix if you needed runner runner and got them?  People moan about how many bad beats there are online - and I do agree that there are more online than live, but surely that has to be beause you play ALOT more hands online than you do live?  So they have to come sometime?
  • edited October 2009
    Why did this thread get back on track?