You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

running bad

any 1 who wants to moan about running bad try being in the shoes of flatfeet
98% ahead when shoving or opponent  shoving 2% win doesnt matter what i have 3 of a kind straight or flush beats me even when i no im def ahead eg 10 10 flop 962 i raise opponent shoves  i call he shoes 95 river 9 boom same all the time if i got aq get called by q10 i lose since february i have been running like this so sickening
gave me a break for a week when most of my hands held out then boom back to normal again getting to the point when im scared to play a hand because i no whats coming maybe i shoudve called my self  smellyfeet cos boy it stinks sometimes
stiil i will carry on because i just love this game :)

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to running bad:
    any 1 who wants to moan about running bad try being in the shoes of flatfeet 98% ahead when shoving or opponent  shoving 2% win doesnt matter what i have 3 of a kind straight or flush beats me even when i no im def ahead eg 10 10 flop 962 i raise opponent shoves  i call he shoes 95 river 9 boom same all the time if i got aq get called by q10 i lose since february i have been running like this so sickening gave me a break for a week when most of my hands held out then boom back to normal again getting to the point when im scared to play a hand because i no whats coming maybe i shoudve called my self  smellyfeet cos boy it stinks sometimes stiil i will carry on because i just love this game :)
    Posted by flatfeet3
    just to add to this i think maybe the best bad so called bad beat last night i flop a straight  raise called turn no diff raise  put all in i call   the cards are 67 10 ihave 89 no  chance of a flush my opponent shows  10 10  river 10 night night :(