You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

poker muppets

edited October 2011 in Area 51
i joined this site to try and enjoy to play poker and god what a big mistake that was AA GET BEAT TO Q6 AA GET BEAT TO 66 AA GET BEAT TO TO AK KK GET BEAT TO QQ JJ AK AND YES THE ACE COMES DOWN I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PLAYERS CALL ALL IN ON Q9 AND HIT STAIGHT LIKE ME JUST NOW I REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS SITE AM SO SURE PLAYERS USE A CHEAT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT BECAUSE WHAT THEY CALL YOU ON IS ONE JOKE NO WONDER THE SITE DOESNT HAVE BIG CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THE SITE IS A DISGRACE AND WHEN I HAVE GOT RID OF THE CASH I HAVE LEFT I WILL NT COME BACK HERE HERE IS ONE FOR YOU I REAISE WITH KJ I HIT THE FLOP YES I GOT CALLED WITH J2 WHAT A DISGRACE THIS SITE IS ON RIP OFF AND I WILL NEVER RECOMMED IT TO ANY ONE ITS A JOKE AND I AM CONVICED PLAYERS USE A CHEAT HOW THE HEL CAN U CALL A REAISE ON J2 BLINDS 300 I REAISE IT 900 HOW THE HELL CAN U CALL IT ON LINE POKER IS A RIP OFF I HAVE PLAYED ON LINE POKER FOR 7 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WORSE SITE I HAVE EVER PLAYED ITS A JOKE AND A DISGRACE O POKER

Comments

• edited October 2011
    1. Please do not shout

2. Please use full stops, commas, and paragraphs.

3. Please do not insult players for making bad calls, you want them to make bad calls.

4. Run Better

5. Welcome to the forum

6. Taxi to area 51

7. I'm bored

8. Time to stop hoggers

9. No, its really time to stop Hoggers, get back on the grind!!!

10. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarggggggggggggghhhhh

11. If you don't like the site and think it is rigged and is the worst ever, please leave and go elewhere quietly.

12. It would be a shame if you do, because we have a great community spirit here and we can help you improve your poker game and attitude to losing.

• edited October 2011
    Just withdraw your money, you don't have to lose it.
  • edited October 2011
    13.  Dohhhhhhh is my hero

14. I want to be in Nottingham at the SPT

15. I am really bored now
  • edited October 2011
    16. I wish Pod1 would get off my cash tables
  • edited October 2011
    'ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER'

Omg i am so sarcastic

To the OP , its poker mate

As greghogg said 'run better'

But tbh i dont think poker is ure game mate

Oh and quality first post btw ;)
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to poker muppets:
    i joined this site to try and enjoy to play poker and god what a big mistake that was AA GET BEAT TO Q6 AA GET BEAT TO 66 AA GET BEAT TO TO AK KK GET BEAT TO QQ JJ AK AND YES THE ACE COMES DOWN I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PLAYERS CALL ALL IN ON Q9 AND HIT STAIGHT LIKE ME JUST NOW I REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS SITE AM SO SURE PLAYERS USE A CHEAT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT BECAUSE WHAT THEY CALL YOU ON IS ONE JOKE NO WONDER THE SITE DOESNT HAVE BIG CUSTOMERS BECAUSE THE SITE IS A DISGRACE AND WHEN I HAVE GOT RID OF THE CASH I HAVE LEFT I WILL NT COME BACK HERE HERE IS ONE FOR YOU I REAISE WITH KJ I HIT THE FLOP YES I GOT CALLED WITH J2 WHAT A DISGRACE THIS SITE IS ON RIP OFF AND I WILL NEVER RECOMMED IT TO ANY ONE ITS A JOKE AND I AM CONVICED PLAYERS USE A CHEAT HOW THE HEL CAN U CALL A REAISE ON J2 BLINDS 300 I REAISE IT 900 HOW THE HELL CAN U CALL IT ON LINE POKER IS A RIP OFF I HAVE PLAYED ON LINE POKER FOR 7 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WORSE SITE I HAVE EVER PLAYED ITS A JOKE AND A DISGRACE O POKER
    Posted by OLIVIANAN
    Seriously BUD ,
    you cant get any bigger then GREGHOGG , DYLAN12 & DOH .
    Like Helloooooooo   !!!!!

• edited October 2011
    I
    n Response to poker muppets:
    Posted by OLIVIANAN

This is what happens in poker, it`s part of the game,

Wouldn`t it be totally boring if the best hand held up every time?

Which site have you come from btw? Full Tilt?

You`ll be telling us next that online poker in the states is rigged, jeez.

ps, are you olivias nan or a nan called olivia? just nosey like.
  • edited October 2011
    Thread of the day.

• edited October 2011
    Can,t breathe, tried to read in one go........................gasp,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • edited October 2011
    hoggers you come on my tables lol.  ps , can i put that hand up with the 8p river bet into a £10+ pot
  • edited October 2011
    it was a misclick on the river, honest!
    spursutdSmall blind £0.04£0.04£7.33
    Strider_78Big blind £0.08£0.12£5.79
     Your hole cards
    • Q
    • K

PavillionRaise £0.32£0.44£8.10
    pod1Call £0.32£0.76£11.54
    GREGHOGGCall £0.32£1.08£10.86
    lion121Fold    
    spursutdFold    
    Strider_78Fold    
    Flop

PavillionBet £0.81£1.89£7.29
    pod1Call £0.81£2.70£10.73
    GREGHOGGCall £0.81£3.51£10.05
    Turn

• J

PavillionCheck    
    pod1Bet £1.76£5.27£8.97
    GREGHOGGRaise £7.03£12.30£3.02
    PavillionFold    
    pod1Call £5.27£17.57£3.70
    River

• K

pod1Bet £0.08£17.65£3.62
    GREGHOGGCall £0.08£17.73£2.94
    pod1Show
    • Q
    • K

GREGHOGGMuck
    • J

pod1WinStraight to the King£16.40 £20.02
  • edited October 2011

17. You coulda got the lot

• edited October 2011
    i know, it was a mis click, had 6 on the go and i thought i had pressed the all in. you killed me earlier this afternoon. glad i had 3 good days to cover it. now bugg er off and play some nl20/30 plz

• edited October 2011
    Sorry sir, but these things happen and maybe its time your re-examined your own game as opposed to always blaming something else....js...
  • edited October 2011
     Poker Muppets.    I quite like Orford and Carlo off to watch them now. ?
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: poker muppets:
    Can,t breathe, tried to read in one go........................gasp,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Posted by chris1963
    I`ll break it down for ya mate.

She`s p issed off!

That is all. lol.
  • edited October 2011
    Just gone out of a £5 BH on the bubble with AK soooted, ran into KK.

I`m with you sister,what a con !!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2011
     I dont know what people are doing with their Aces but I normally lose my customers before the river and when I do get it all in pre-flop they certanly tend to hold up more than not for me! I have busted a few, when people have been to passive or trappy with them but that is the risk they take!
  • edited October 2011
    What is the problem? Aces dont always win m8,Its players own money so they can call with what they like!!
  • edited October 2011
    What is the problem? Aces dont always win m8,Its players own money so they can call with what they like!!
    Posted by cleaverjim
    Very true mate , in fact some daft mares mistake A9 for AA and then get lucky , btw are ya still on the lemsip ;))
  • edited October 2011
    This Muppet seems to be doing OK! http://twitpic.com/77uodz
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: poker muppets : Very true mate , in fact some daft mares mistake A9 for AA and then get lucky , btw are ya still on the lemsip ;))
    Posted by debdobs_67
    No just the whiskey.
  • edited October 2011
    17. You coulda got the lot
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    would have been better if u folded for the 8p
  • edited October 2011
    fraggle rock ftw

also basics like punctuation, paragraphs, no caps lock would be excellent
  • edited October 2011
    fraggle rock ftw also basics like punctuation, paragraphs, no caps lock would be excellent
    Posted by grantorino
    Basics? On forums that's advanced!

• edited October 2011
    In Response to poker muppets:
    i joined this site to try and enjoy to play poker and god what a big mistake that was . . . I REALLY STARTING TO HATE THIS SITE AM SO SURE PLAYERS USE A CHEAT TO SEE WHAT YOU GOT  . . . BECAUSE THE SITE IS A DISGRACE  . . . . . . HOW THE HELL CAN U CALL IT ON LINE POKER IS A RIP OFF I HAVE PLAYED ON LINE POKER FOR 7 YEARS AND THIS IS THE WORSE SITE I HAVE EVER PLAYED ITS A JOKE AND A DISGRACE O POKER
    Posted by OLIVIANAN
    Olivia dear,
    After seven years I think it's about time you accepted that this isn't the game for you (if you're serious with your comments in the original posting)?

Draw what balance you have out of Sky, and spend it on something nice. Don't play anymore poker, as it's not conducive to your wellbeing (again, judging by your post).

Enjoy doing something else.

Best wishes.

• edited October 2011
    In Response to poker muppets : Olivia dear, After seven years I think it's about time you accepted that this isn't the game for you (if you're serious with your comments in the original posting)? Draw what balance you have out of Sky, and spend it on something nice. Don't play anymore poker, as it's not conducive to your wellbeing (again, judging by your post). Enjoy doing something else. Best wishes.
    Posted by Goethe
    new iron?,shoes,washing machine?
  • edited October 2011
    if you think that dosnt happen on other sites your in for a shock! id give up playing poker full stop and save your money lol