You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

well gl all

ckdckd
edited November 2011 in Area 51

im off and will not be back..to much bs on here for me

5 year button here i come

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

take care all and wish you all the best

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Jeez mate i must say this has suprised me a bit , well gl whatever you do in the future xx
  • edited October 2011
    Don't self exclude please don't ------- just take a break for now.   Hugs xxx
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to well gl all:
    im off and will not be back..to much bs on here for me 5 year button here i come weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take care all and wish you all the best
    Posted by ckd
    know how you feel mate, a lot of good players like you are being beaten up at the moment. just take a break then come back fresh, try to avoid the software traps. your game is good enough to beat the system.
  • edited November 2011
    you were playin on here when i first started which was a long time ago, i too went away for about year but i came back dont find this site anyworse than all the others in terms of silly beats and such forth, i know your an expierienced player and i always like to see regulars that know how to play poker and get involved in the forums stay. I know how you feel m8 so the only advise i can give you is play live for a while and come back just for fun and dont take it too seriously, ive come to the conclusion im not gonna make a fortune playing poker (well maybe oneday but im not gonna hold my breath) especialy on this site you wont but you can make small amounts gradually and have some fun. If you dont feel that it is fun theres no point playing, take a nice break rather than doing the im off for good thing, then if you still feel that way after its your choice, i wish you the best of luck m8 :)
  • edited November 2011
    Sky rigmeter cranked up to ridiculous level. You cant beat bent software.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to well gl all:
    im off and will not be back..to much bs on here for me 5 year button here i come weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee take care all and wish you all the best
    Posted by ckd
    Bye, although I wouldn't let the BS on the forum make me self-exclude!