You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

IS IT ME OR WHAT

In Response to IS IT ME OR WHAT:
DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER PLAYING ON HERE EVERY TIME THE SAME THE ABSOLUTE ONLY CARD THAT CAN BEAT MY MILES CLEAR HAND HITS , 99 V 9 10 FLOP 9 10X END UP BOTH ALL IN , LUKKY XXXX HITS 10 ON RIVER , THAT WAS IN 22 BH TONIGHT THEN AFTER DOING GREAT TO QUALIFY TO 110BH GET TRIP 666 ONLY FOR SOME CXXT TO HIT STRAIGHT WITH RUNNER RUNNER .. THINK I WILL SAY BALLS TO THIS SITE EVEN THO I HAVE ALWAYS ENDED WINNING FROM HERE , I JUST GET RAPED EVERY TIME I IN A BIG TOURNEY ...THATS NOT VARIANCE OR ANY OF THAT TOSH PEOPLE GO ON ABOUT F KIN JOKE 
Posted by thewaytogo
welcome to my world in fact i had to read that twice to make sure i hadnt written it exactly the same keeps happening to me they say bad beats even themselves out i say bol lox i totally agree with what u say i just keep plodding on in the hope that someday it will change

Comments

• edited November 2011
    DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER PLAYING ON HERE EVERY TIME THE SAME THE ABSOLUTE ONLY CARD THAT CAN BEAT MY MILES CLEAR HAND HITS , 99 V 9 10 FLOP 9 10X END UP BOTH ALL IN , LUKKY XXXX HITS 10 ON RIVER , THAT WAS IN 22 BH TONIGHT THEN AFTER DOING GREAT TO QUALIFY TO 110BH GET TRIP 666 ONLY FOR SOME XXXX TO HIT STRAIGHT WITH RUNNER RUNNER .. THINK I WILL SAY BALLS TO THIS SITE EVEN THO I HAVE ALWAYS ENDED WINNING FROM HERE , I JUST GET XXXXX EVERY TIME I IN A BIG TOURNEY ...THATS NOT VARIANCE OR ANY OF THAT TOSH PEOPLE GO ON ABOUT XXXX JOKE 

• edited October 2011
    In Response to IS IT ME OR WHAT:
    DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER PLAYING ON HERE EVERY TIME THE SAME THE ABSOLUTE ONLY CARD THAT CAN BEAT MY MILES CLEAR HAND HITS , 99 V 9 10 FLOP 9 10X END UP BOTH ALL IN , LUKKY XXXX HITS 10 ON RIVER , THAT WAS IN 22 BH TONIGHT THEN AFTER DOING GREAT TO QUALIFY TO 110BH GET TRIP 666 ONLY FOR SOME CXXT TO HIT STRAIGHT WITH RUNNER RUNNER .. THINK I WILL SAY BALLS TO THIS SITE EVEN THO I HAVE ALWAYS ENDED WINNING FROM HERE , I JUST GET RAPED EVERY TIME I IN A BIG TOURNEY ...THATS NOT VARIANCE OR ANY OF THAT TOSH PEOPLE GO ON ABOUT F KIN JOKE 
    Posted by thewaytogo
    Always remember the nice hands you won when you were behind mate,

Glass half full or empty?

As TK would say "it`s a beautiful game"

Just enjoy it or do one.
  • edited November 2011

The perfect alias name for you,Take care .

• edited November 2011

ah boo hoo try gettin hit by quad 8s whenyou havejj and even hit j on river get over it nurse bromide

• edited November 2011
    now you can get lucky iwouldpost this asmost tpters will tell you i am technically inept up against mag ical man nice chap jj vs kk we both hit sets i bink a 4 flush swings and roundabouts people
  • edited November 2011

I think i will put in my 2 pennies worth on this subject as ive had the misfortune to had the worst beat of my dealt at me not once but twice the last 2 nights mangaged to get a cheap seat in the £110 bounty hunter last night kept quite all night just steadly built my stack hence very little head prizes my patiences paided of when dealt kings in the cut of,f raise call shove re shove had to call 2 to oppenents turn over ace queen £70.000 pot only for my friends to river a straight..Same story tonight AJ against A10 rivers a straight win that hand sitting pretty but i will be back to fight another day..

Flash totally agree with what you say people only remember the bad beats not the suck outs....

• edited November 2011
    yes you do that neil remember faint heart never won fair lady and talking of bad beats boo hoo here is 1 mini ds last night aj off vs ajs he hits aflush nurse more smiths bye now as arnie says ill be back
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: IS IT ME OR WHAT:
    . . . .As TK would say "it`s a beautiful game" . . . .
    Posted by davelufc
    A beautiful game? I think not! It's a game of chance with a HUGE house edge that masquerades as one of skill. Sure, skilled players will win more or lose less longer term - but let's not kid ourselves that the most skilled player always wins (as in chess).

As to beautiful game, anyone who has met close relatives (wife, husband, children) of those suffering a gambling addiction who can't stop playing, regardless of the fallout, might just change their minds on this one. It certainly ain't beautiful - challenging -yes, frustrating - very, potentially problematic - yes, money spinner for those operating the poker rooms and online site - definitely.

Probably beautiful to Mr Murdoch and those whos livelihoods depend on the revenues that it generates.

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

• edited November 2011
    Be like me......play small stake tourneys......still get the same buzz but its lighter on ya wallet