You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TOTTINGHAM

Simply the best team ever,Def top 4 this year with the fa cup.Then England will get Harry to lead us to glory.

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to TOTTINGHAM:
    Simply the best team ever,Def top 4 this year with the fa cup.Then England will get Harry to lead us to glory.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    Then you will be back to your usual lower - mid table form, and the occassional flirt with relegation.
    And the last 3 seasons will be nowt but a fading dream. Bring on `Arry For England` I say.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: TOTTINGHAM:
    In Response to TOTTINGHAM : Then you will be back to your usual lower - mid table form, and the occassional flirt with relegation. And the last 3 seasons will be nowt but a fading dream. Bring on `Arry For England` I say.
    Posted by lucy4
    BITE,,REEL THEM IN!!
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: TOTTINGHAM : BITE,,REEL THEM IN!!
    Posted by cleaverjim
    LOL!! CHOMP!!!!!

SUNDAY

FULHAM 2-1 SPURS!!

Reel that one in!! lol

u going??, I'll be in The Crabtree if ya want a pint!!
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to TOTTINGHAM:
    Posted by cleaverjim
    They are playing well at the moment but its still pretty early days and 4th is up for grabs by a few teams though Spurs have as good a chance as any. A cup this season is not beyond them certainly.

As for Harry leading England to glory though, thats never gonna happen; England have as much chance of winning a tourney as Scotland has of qualifying for one hehe!! :D
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: TOTTINGHAM : LOL!! CHOMP!!!!! SUNDAY FULHAM 2-1 SPURS!! Reel that one in!! lol u going??, I'll be in The Crabtree if ya want a pint!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    HI m8 didnt go but will gladly meet for a few pints on the home game.
  • edited November 2011

Its funny what we see behind,3rd and raring.

• edited May 2012
    Its funny what we see behind,3rd and raring.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    specsavers ??
  • edited June 2012
    oh dear oh dear oh dear. Watch all the players desert the sinking ship now.
  • edited June 2012
    So hes spent all your money,got you to break your wage structure and manufactured his exit so he can do his "poor old arry" routine.
    Get ready to be victimised by the Sun and Sky Sports for the forsable future the love him.
    If your going for moyes your definatly tightening the purse strings.
    He will have anouther job already lined up, wouldnt be surprised to see him as part of a takover at Rangers.
  • edited June 2012

This gets better hes walked off and pocketed £3 million loyalty payment!

poor old arry eh!

• edited June 2012
    This gets better hes walked off and pocketed £3 million loyalty payment! poor old arry eh!
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Hope he remembers the name of his bank accounts to deposit all that money, They must be the richest dogs in the world woof woof.
  • edited June 2012
    Harry has left spurs but at least he`ll get a £3m payoff, which after tax will be £3m.
  • edited June 2012
    Harry Redknapp had mixed feelings about leaving Spurs. He was disappoited that he had to leave but on the other hand he had put 100k on Harry Redknapp leaving spurs at 14/1.
  • edited June 2012
    Harry Redknapp had mixed feelings about leaving Spurs. He was disappoited that he had to leave but on the other hand he had put 100k on Harry Redknapp leaving spurs at 14/1.
    Posted by lucy4
    lol - Just seen it on Sky Sports News

Can,t belive they,d just let him go like that with a year left on his contract. Must be down to costs and he,s probably been told he,d have to sell some players. I reckon all the big clubs will be after paoching the likes of Bale, Modric , Van de Vart etc
  • edited June 2012
    Posted by lucy4
    it wasnt him honest your honour it was Rosie45
  • edited June 2012
    Can't think they'd wait this long after  the end of the season to sack him if it were based on results. 

If it were about selling players wouldn't that more likely be him resigning?

Wonder if he went into those contract negotiatios and said something ott?
  • edited June 2012
    I think most of it was that he was prepared to walk out on them for the England job after they stood by him during his court case. They offered him a new contract but he was stalling on it, to see what happened England wise.
  • edited June 2012
    Whatever the story Tottenham will be poorer for it, back to relegation struggles for them.
  • edited June 2012
     TOTTINGHAM : it wasnt him honest your honour it was Rosie45
    Posted by BADBOY985

Right i see now. So would that be the same Rosiedog i see playing hi-stakes on 865 ?

A drunken Jamie Redknapp stumbles into his parents house after a night out, "Dad, can you pay the taxi guy please"

"FFS" shouts Harry, "Not guilty they said,...NOT #*@%ING GUILTY !!!!"