You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£22.00 = lots of play

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi peeps

Just a gentle reminder for tonights £300 guranteed deepstack, start time 19.30, Starting stack of 5K, and blinds go up evey 15 mins, so far, 1 player is registered, but it ususaly gets about 20, but the bigger the field to more get paid.
SoLack  5000
Good luck

Comments

• edited October 2009

Count me in.

I exited unusually early last night, in rather odd circumstances, so I need a Result tonight.

Amazingly, the guy who was massive Chippie with 11 left, finished...7th! He did tend to play every hand, but even so, that was a shock to see him exit so early.
  • edited October 2009
    I think I'll play this tonight, need to improve on my 2nd last night cos I suck at HU so bad :(
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: £22.00 = lots of play:
    Count me in. I exited unusually early last night, in rather odd circumstances, so I need a Result tonight.
    Posted by Tikay10
    You probably need some lessons from the "Boss"....sorry I mean Rich lol
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: £22.00 = lots of play : You probably need some lessons from the "Boss"....sorry I mean Rich lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Not even remotely amusing. He Cashed AGAIN last night!
  • edited October 2009
    Seemed to remember a lesson he gave you on a few DYM'S afterwards as well!
  • edited October 2009
    Seemed to remember a lesson he gave you on a few DYM'S afterwards as well!
    Posted by Hale72
    Eh? I totally OWNED him, all night, in the DYM Club.

His one solitary, phyrric, victory, was in the 10 Seater SNG. Who's daft idea was it to play THAT?

I exited, sort of, first, in that. I had an Under-House - 3's full of 9's - on a 9-9-3-3-7 Board. I tried to rep the 9, but 7-7 man was having none of it. Considering how loose we were all playing, can't say I blame him really.
  • edited October 2009
    I think we all did ok last night,

3 from 4 dyms for me, I think you were the same, so was Vince. Smirk-a-lot was 2 from 3 dym's but he did spend half the night gloating on the 10 seater win.

Lisa Marie on the other hand.........................(bit of a shame, I think every time she crashed out, her chips were in good, or she was racing)
  • edited October 2009
    Can't play tonight.........taking a bus-load of kids to the theatre. So apologies to all my usual chip recipients. I'll be back to top up your stacks tomorrow.
  • edited October 2009
    I thought that was the start of a joke Elsa.

So you are 'dropping the kids off' then?
  • edited October 2009
    Nope I'm in for the 5th or 6th time watching 'Annie'

I know the bl**dy thing backwards by now.
  • edited October 2009
    Could be worse...........

Could be Annie Robinson you are going to see.

If I wanted to see a ginger headed kid cry, I'd kick the neighbours dog.
  • edited October 2009
    Nope I'm in for the 5th or 6th time watching 'Annie' I know the bl**dy thing backwards by now.
    Posted by elsadog
    Oh well look on the bright side, as they say "The sun'll come out tomorrow" lol
  • edited October 2009
    I think we all did ok last night, 3 from 4 dyms for me, I think you were the same, so was Vince. Smirk-a-lot was 2 from 3 dym's but he did spend half the night gloating on the 10 seater win. Lisa Marie on the other hand.........................(bit of a shame, I think every time she crashed out, her chips were in good, or she was racing)
    Posted by Hale72
    Yes, Lisa was very unlucky, not helped by Lord Gloat & MereDonkey targeting her with filth. (Filth meaning, in this instance, poor poker hands).

I won 3 out of 4 DYM's, but the 3rd hand Exit in the 10 Seater which Orford somehow won, & 633rd of 635 in the Main, which Orford Cashed in, were enough to send me into deep depression, not because I exited early, but because he did not. Frankly, it's an embarrasment. 
  • edited October 2009
    I played with Sarah last night......I'll re-phrase that.......I was on Sarah's table last night and found her to be charming and very aggressive at the right times. Unfortunately she suffered from some connection issues, and people calling her the wrong name all night, didn't help. I'm just surprised she didn't take you all to the cleaners. 
  • edited October 2009
    Hi all

Sigh, lord chirp alert.
  • edited October 2009
    TEN registered so far including Tikay and Rich

Come and join us!!!!