You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Let's see a Sky analyst/presenter tournament

2»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    My pound's on the evergreen Tony Kendall as long as it's a decent blind structure
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Let's see a Sky analyst/presenter tournament:
    Yeh..wheres the beautiful women presenters/analysts!!!
    Posted by MH45706
    A seperate tournament for the ladies which should include ladies champion.
  • edited October 2009
    Great Idea.
    My money would go on the best online player of the lot. So not sure whom that would be.

How about the winner gets to give the prize/rake or whatever it would be, to the charity of their choosing?

Dave
  • edited October 2009
    getting it televised.... another great idea. nice one  mickyblue
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Yes a good idea but realistically not going to happen, however and sorry that im about to swear, some of you will be aware of [pokerstars] feature wherby they replay the final table of their big multis with hole cards exposed. In the voice of the 6 milliuon dollar man,  we have the technology......
  • edited October 2009
    Ed

Not sure if you are able to go into details at all, but why could televising it on the sky poker channel not happen?

Ray
  • edited October 2009
    Ed Not sure if you are able to go into details at all, but why could televising it on the sky poker channel not happen? Ray
    Posted by Buistyboy
    Hi Ray,

Me saying it would nt happen is only my personal view due to all presenters/analysts having other fulltime jobs and getting them all together is not so easy.

My other thought is this. Skypoker.com is all about ONLINE  poker, yes we have the spt but when I stand in front of a camera on channel 865 I am offering thoughts and advise on ONLINE play, I would play many hands very differently online as opposed to live when you have so many other tells and aspects to consider, I therefore believe that as we are an online site showing the table with hole cards exposed and then blog and or tv debates about various hands is the way to go.
  • edited October 2009
    i will have a tenner on rich at 66-1 . hes rockin at the  mo.
  • edited October 2009
    thanks for the reply ed

your point about being an online site is a fair one.
    I would look forward to watching a table online, then reading the various blogs, and tv debates etc, as you suggest.

Ray
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Let's see a Sky analyst/presenter tournament : Hi Ray, Me saying it would nt happen is only my personal view due to all presenters/analysts having other fulltime jobs and getting them all together is not so easy. My other thought is this. Skypoker.com is all about ONLINE  poker, yes we have the spt but when I stand in front of a camera on channel 865 I am offering thoughts and advise on ONLINE play, I would play many hands very differently online as opposed to live when you have so many other tells and aspects to consider, I therefore believe that as we are an online site showing the table with hole cards exposed and then blog and or tv debates about various hands is the way to go.
    Posted by EdGiddins
    Sounds like your running scared of Orford, cluck ,cluck lol
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Let's see a Sky analyst/presenter tournament : Sounds like your running scared of Orford, cluck ,cluck lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    Good read !
  • edited October 2009
    come on sky only show a small % of hands. most of us no that but itll b fun 2 see a few reraise bluffs and so on..... u can all use ur presenter alias's??? and get the girls presenting