You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Exchanging poker points for "buy-ins into big tournament satellites"...?

edited November 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments

In the redeeming your poker points section of the poker promo page the following is stated: "Earn poker points as you play with Sky Poker, which in turn can be redeemed for buy-ins into big tournament satellites".

I was unaware of this possibility and in the freeroll/satellite section of the tourament tab, have never come across any satellites with poker points as a buyin.

Please could someone let me know how to redeem my points for satellite buyins, and whether this would affect the cash for points promo.

Cheers peeps!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Exchanging poker points for "buy-ins into big tournament satellites"...?:
    In the redeeming your poker points section of the poker promo page the following is stated: "Earn poker points as you play with Sky Poker, which in turn can be redeemed for buy-ins into big tournament satellites". I was unaware of this possibility and in the freeroll/satellite section of the tourament tab, have never come across any satellites with poker points as a buyin. Please could someone let me know how to redeem my points for satellite buyins, and whether this would affect the cash for points promo. Cheers peeps!
    Posted by WildDog
    Hi wildog.....I've never been aware of this either....but i was intrigued. I'm not sure where you got your details from exactly, but I'm still on the original web version and I have c&p'd this statement for your benefit....hope this sheds some light.

Redeem your Poker Points

Earning Poker Points is easy but cashing them in is more fun. You can use your hard earned Poker Points to enter selected Multi Table Tournaments. These tournaments - known as Freerolls - can be found in the Tournaments Lobby. Select 'Freeroll' filter to see a list of the Freerolls currently open for registration on the site and use your Poker Points to buy your entry.

• edited November 2011
    Hey Billy,

I'm still using the browser version too. Go to the 'my sky poker' tab and click 'poker promotions'. Scroll down to 'redeeming poker points'. It says you can exchange poker points 4 satelites, including into £15k primo.

Could one of sky pokers' personnel please comment on this.
  • edited November 2011
    Never noticed this before, yeah they should do tournment were we can buy in using points and win a seat to a decent tournment

The whole promotion page in general needs re-doing. Should of posted this in general poker chat, its only gunna collect dust in this section
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Exchanging poker points for "buy-ins into big tournament satellites"...?:
    Never noticed this before, yeah they should do tournment were we can buy in using points and win a seat to a decent tournment The whole promotion page in general needs re-doing. Should of posted this in general poker chat, its only gunna collect dust in this section
    Posted by CrazyBen23
    Just posted it in that forum too. X
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Exchanging poker points for "buy-ins into big tournament satellites"...?:
    Hey Billy, I'm still using the browser version too. Go to the 'my sky poker' tab and click 'poker promotions'. Scroll down to 'redeeming poker points'. It says you can exchange poker points 4 satelites, including into £15k primo. Could one of sky pokers' personnel please comment on this.
    Posted by WildDog
    Sky have a LOT of things wrong/out of date in their Ts and Cs, they really need to get their act together.

If they do bring this back that would be awesome though :)
  • edited November 2011
    I remember that Sky did put sit n gos on for the WSOP satelittes last year, that used poker points. so maybe for larger events they might do this again, or possibly as the site is getting bigger, they could be redemned against promotional gear, you never know.

col