You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Totally rigged site

edited November 2011 in Area 51
What a shame - was enjoying crushing 100nl
cashed out yesterday all but £5

so today played 20nl with £5
got up to £24 in 15 minutes as 20nl is like i said b4 fish food

picked up AA so bet 60p
got raised to 1.30 so shoved and got called by the fish with KQ
flop is qxA so i have trip aces and he turns a Q and rivers a Q

his quads win wiping me out - sky poker clearly fixes it so when you cash out you cant win without putting more back in
otherwise my £5 would have risen to £48 and they dont want one person destroying every one else

seen it b4 on many sites - what a shame sky cant be trusted
AA v KQ flop Q2AQQ
yet to pokerstove it but i think after the flop he is les than 1 percent to win

RIGGED
furious that i cant trust my new cash cow =

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Ever heard of variance?  If not then just learn to take beats like a man.  When you have AA and shove you WANT them to call with KQ.  Sometimes they will hit most of the time they won't.  Stop worrying.  Its only poker!
  • edited November 2011
    A..If you were crushing 100nl,why drop down to 20nl?

B..If you think ONE badbeat is going to get you in the gang then
    think again.

C..posted in wrong part of forum....youll see.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Totally rigged site:
    A..If you were crushing 100nl,why drop down to 20nl? B..If you think ONE badbeat is going to get you in the gang then think again. C..posted in wrong part of forum....youll see.
    Posted by igimc

like i said i cashed out so used the 5 i had left to just play a few hands

i am crushing 100nl i merely cashed out yesterday to clear some credit card before the bill was due
    played 20nl as 5 pounds is not enough to play higher
  • edited November 2011
    But how much did you lose?

• edited November 2011
    But how much did you lose?
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Sum total...£5
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Totally rigged site : like i said i cashed out so used the 5 i had left to just play a few hands i am crushing 100nl i merely cashed out yesterday to clear some credit card before the bill was due played 20nl as 5 pounds is not enough to play higher
    Posted by Brian666
    lol - thats not varience

its just a complete fix

you need to know that i played 2.4 million hands on stars over the last three years
    i know whats what mate

i had AA 3 hands before too........... total fix to get the guy that just cashed out

• edited November 2011
    I cashed out 600 quid 2 days ago. And won 1.5k the next day. There, that proves your theory wrong :)
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Totally rigged site : lol - thats not varience its just a complete fix you need to know that i played 2.4 million hands on stars over the last three years i know whats what mate i had AA 3 hands before too........... total fix to get the guy that just cashed out
    Posted by Brian666
    Its a rare bad beat where your opponant runner runners quads, but it doesnt mean that it is fixed.

im sure in your 2.4 million hands on stars that you had similar runner runner bad beats happen to you a few times, but you forgot cos you were "crushing" the tables and had a big br right?

So when your playing 20nl with your last fiver your gonna notice it more!!!
  • edited November 2011

Ok.  If you think the site is fixed then contact a lawyer and sue.  Odds say you won't though

• edited November 2011
    I miss Jackanory as well.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Totally rigged site : lol - thats not varience its just a complete fix you need to know that i played 2.4 million hands on stars over the last three years i know whats what mate i had AA 3 hands before too........... total fix to get the guy that just cashed out
    Posted by Brian666

I call that bluff.
  • edited November 2011
    If you were crushin 100nl like you say - then why leave?
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by Brian666
    2.4m hands crushing 100nl and u gotta withdraw all but a fiver of your roll to pay off credit cards?

Nevermind managing your bankroll, you need to manage your Missus' spending habits m8!

--------

AA loses 14% of the time aipf against KQ btw. 
  • edited November 2011
    i realise most players here have never 16 tabled in the life but feel free to search my stars account

helen_gamble

thats my wifes name and what she thought poker was (until i showed her the cash)
  • edited November 2011
    i like how u get £5 to £24 in 15mins on 1 table and believe thats not positive variance
  • edited November 2011
    AA loses 14% of the time aipf against KQ btw.

what about on a QxA flop ????? no flush draws
  • edited November 2011
    i realise most players here have never 16 tabled in the life but feel free to search my stars account helen_gamble thats my wifes name and what she thought poker was (until i showed her the cash)
    Posted by Brian666
    How were you 16 tabling on £5?  If you were then just losing on one table shouldn't bother you? 

By the way, thanks for the laugh.  I needed it :)
  • edited November 2011
    i like how u get £5 to £24 in 15mins on 1 table and believe thats not positive variance

mostly they fold put under pressure once the cards come

like i say they suk

value betting them is easy and they fold to often

i know they are beginners so thats all good but no matter what the small up swing was it doesnt account for the coincedental AA 2 x in three hands after i cashed out
  • edited November 2011
    Well you didn't get your money in on the flop, it went all in pre flop, so doesn't matter. 

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Totally rigged site:
    What a shame - was enjoying crushing 100nl cashed out yesterday all but £5 so today played 20nl with £5 got up to £24 in 15 minutes as 20nl is like i said b4 fish food picked up AA so bet 60p got raised to 1.30 so shoved and got called by the fish with KQ flop is qxA so i have trip aces and he turns a Q and rivers a Q his quads win wiping me out - sky poker clearly fixes it so when you cash out you cant win without putting more back in otherwise my £5 would have risen to £48 and they dont want one person destroying every one else seen it b4 on many sites - what a shame sky cant be trusted AA v KQ flop Q2AQQ yet to pokerstove it but i think after the flop he is les than 1 percent to win RIGGED furious that i cant trust my new cash cow =
    Posted by Brian666
    LOL IRaise ..... you say you are 'crushing' by crushing does that mean short stacking doubling up and running ? thats called hit n running not crushing
  • edited November 2011
    How were you 16 tabling on £5?  If you were then just losing on one table shouldn't bother you? 

clearly i was talking about my stars account
    not sky
  • edited November 2011
    LOL IRaise ..... you say you are 'crushing' by crushing does that mean short stacking doubling up and running ? thats called hit n running not crushing

i always play at least 100bb at 100nl

only reason i sat with £5 was becoz i happened to have that left
  • edited November 2011
    Well you didn't get your money in on the flop, it went all in pre flop, so doesn't matter. 

unless the hand is fixed and they set the hand before the money goes in

lets face it i flop AAA i check call and he then cant get away on the turn and coolers me on the river
  • edited November 2011
    you've played over 2.4 million hands yet u can't understand variance, and think that his odds were less than 1 %
    hmmm  
  • edited November 2011
    What a waste of 2 mins 17 seconds of my life this was...... :(
  • edited November 2011
    Well ofc its 'fixed' , i believe many many players (even winning players) realise that in certain situations the rng DOES NOT randomly deliver a deal , it 'selects' which deal to distribute to the table.Ive played here for 2 years so god only knows how many hands that equates to , as a guess i would say 6 hours per day , every day , avg maybe 40 hands p/h , thats 2 tables on avg , so we are talking like at least 500 hands per day x 700+days = approx 140k in hands minimum taking into account i play 3/4 tables occasionaly and many many more hours at weekends.
    All of this and yet i know (for certain) at a particular time in a mtt that the 'set up' deal is distributed.
    So why do i play here ??
    Simplez really , cos just as so called variance works , so do the set up hands , all in all it does over time even out.

gl at the tables all xx
  • edited November 2011
    why do i get a feeling "brian""harvey" what ever your name is has problems. use some of the credit card you paid off , reload crush nl20, 50 and 100 here and prove the likes of beanah, lolraise and dohhh you really are a "player" 
  • edited November 2011
    my nuts get crushed every day just ask the wife 
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Totally rigged site:
    What a shame - was enjoying crushing 100nl cashed out yesterday all but £5 so today played 20nl with £5 got up to £24 in 15 minutes as 20nl is like i said b4 fish food picked up AA so bet 60p got raised to 1.30 so shoved and got called by the fish with KQ flop is qxA so i have trip aces and he turns a Q and rivers a Q his quads win wiping me out - sky poker clearly fixes it so when you cash out you cant win without putting more back in otherwise my £5 would have risen to £48 and they dont want one person destroying every one else seen it b4 on many sites - what a shame sky cant be trusted AA v KQ flop Q2AQQ yet to pokerstove it but i think after the flop he is les than 1 percent to win RIGGED furious that i cant trust my new cash cow =
    Posted by Brian666
    Thats called a set of aces